Homebrew A9LH n3DS 10.7 - My n3ds keeping crashing and can't load BigBlueMenu

Rose_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I am on a n3DS running A9LH 10.7e and I was wondering if it was normal for it to crash when I close or switch apps along with not being able to use BigBlueMenu at all? It loads to a black screen and then it restarts my n3ds. If this is broken to hell how do I go about fixing it?

Reactions: Havok93

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you made a backup of your sysnand with a9lh installed. Flash that. If not, flash an old sysnand backup you have and see if that works, but you would need to install a9lh again.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that and had the same results. So should try and install it A9LH again?
Use decrypt9 (a9lh) to flash a backup of your sysnand. If you didnt make a backup right after you installed a9lh then you will need to install a9lh after flashing an older backup. If you dont have a backup, you might be out of luck

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do what I did, after you've done it all, backup your sd card, create an emunand, copy it all back, all this can be done without leaving decrypt9, just press select to eject the sd card. Or just skip the part about deleting

I know I don't need an emunand anymore but god i'm not letting anything happen to my sysnand, i even got the unmodded sysnand burnt to a dvd in a cupboard as well as a copy of it on my backup hard drive (which I barely ever touch, designed for photos and shit i can't replace and is shoved into a cupboard when not backing up data)

Last edited by yusuo,

Rose_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am flashing my pre-A9LH sysnand now. Should I make an emunand and then reinstall A9LH or just go back to the land of menuhax?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer emunand because then If i mess something up, It doesnt take as long to flash an emunand backup. I feel safer with an emunand and if that starts messing up, I just flash a week old backup and im good. I would recommend backing sysnand up after you install a9lh again.

Reactions: stl25

Rose_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, just flashed my old 9.2 sysnand and am making an emunand now. Is there a way to have A9LH boot emunand instead of sysnand?

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, just flashed my old 9.2 sysnand and am making an emunand now. Is there a way to have A9LH boot emunand instead of sysnand?

I know when I installed a9lh it automatically replaced my sysnand with my emunand, I was expcteing it to let me press some kind of buttons to let me boot my sysnand but no. I think it all depends who you download the a9lh from (mainly because I think they are developed differently) either https://github.com/delebile/arm9loaderhax or https://github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax

Last edited by jimmyleen,

Rose_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3ds just froze while making an emunand and completely messed up the sd card -_- So now its time to re-copy all the files again :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s