Homebrew A9LH n3DS 10.7 - My n3ds keeping crashing and can't load BigBlueMenu

Rose_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got A9LH and an emunand 9.2 up on a 16gb mirco sd. I will try and see if the 128gb is the issue at hand here

Rose_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, sorry for sounding ungodly noobie here. Thanks for the help :0 Now off to spend an hour waiting for the files to transfer...

3vasi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been meaning to create an account on here for a while now and seeing your problem inspired me to finally get off my a** and make one so that I may shed some light on your situation. I ran into this same exact problem when I upgraded my SD card to a 128gb one. The problem you are having is in fact your SD card. BBM can only read 100gb of data and if there is more than 100gb of free space on your SD card then it will just crash. A couple of different things worked for me.

1. Download the EaseUS Partition master http://www.easeus.com/partition-manager/epm-free.html
1b. Resize the partition that your Sysnand is on to 99gb and then click apply to make sure the changes took affect.

or if that doesn't work (as I have had issues with this working with an Emunand set up) try just filling your card with enough .cia files or video files (or anything really) so that there is less than 100gb of free space on the SD card.

It just absolutely CANNOT have more than 99.9gb

Last edited by 3vasi0n,
Reactions: Rose_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.