Hacking [A9LH] is there any way to run O3DS 9.2 on New 3DS (Either as SysNAND or EmuNAND)

driverdis

I am Justice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the new CFW patching system and A9LH, has anyone determined why 2.1 can run on the New 3DS but not 9.2? 9.2 O3DS bricks the console when installed to SysNAND as things currently are.

What I would like to do is to have a SysNAND or EmuNAND running 9.2 for O3DS allowing for Spiderhax. It is my preferred method of Wondercard Injection

I currently run A9LH with a 9.2 (New 3DS) SysNAND and 10.7 (New 3DS) EmuNAND.

I understand that I can just use save management utilities instead but I still prefer Spiderhax for Wondercard Injection.

D

Deleted User

Well if you want to get super technical, your N3DS isn't running 2.1

What you've effectively done is downgraded all the titles to 2.1, and then wrote the original O3DS header to your partiton.

The short of it is, the console thinks it's an O3DS.

driverdis

I am Justice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you want to get super technical, your N3DS isn't running 2.1

What you've effectively done is downgraded all the titles to 2.1, and then wrote the original O3DS header to your partiton.

The short of it is, the console thinks it's an O3DS.

yes, I understand this. I want to do the same thing but with firmware 9.2 instead of 2.1, there must be some way of getting it to work.

D

Deleted User

I'm sure you can do things in a similar way, but I don't think any of those methods were meant to be permanent.

Things like the wifi slider being non-existent, NNID, and most homebrew would probably have fits.

Don't think anyone is working on that though, so your best bet would be decrypting your NAND on 9.2, injecting the NCSD header from an O3DS on 9.2 and give it a whirl. Then again, you'd need a harmod before attempting since no one out there has a fool-proof method much less attempted and it could render the console a brick.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1