XP
Country
Brazil
I tried with AuReinand that I think it run in any o3DS with sysnand >7
and CakesFW that was working by menuhax before
both freezes at bootmanager
I could only enter in Decrypt9, i'm using ctrbootmanager9

and
why are people using sysnand now with the arm9loaderhax?
is not better to continue using emunand? we don't have risks using sysnand anymore?
there are vantages using sysnand that worth the risk?

my configs below

Last edited by Argentlan,

link270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a few advantages of using sysNAND like only having to install gba games once and you don't have to have en emuNAND so you can free up an extra 2GB from your SD card. None of that applies to me, so I still use an emuNAND it's less of a hassle and there is less risk, even though the risks on sysNAND have gone down.

For your CFW problems, are you using the proper armloaderhax.bin to load into it? AuiReiNand works perfectly with me. Remember that a lot of the home brew has to either be re set up or have a few things changed to work properly with A9LH.

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried the armloaderhax.bin that came with aureinand and by ctrbootmananger9 but no one works
in menuhax AuReiNand didn't work too...
by homebrew you mean .3dsx? i'm not trying to run nothing like that

Shaswati

Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
I tried the armloaderhax.bin that came with aureinand and by ctrbootmananger9 but no one works
in menuhax AuReiNand didn't work too...
by homebrew you mean .3dsx? i'm not trying to run nothing like that
Maybe you still have my problem . I forgot to inject my emuNAND over my 2.1 one!:) All i got were black screens...Try injecting or try pressing r (maybe L?) on boot and it should work.Also do you have a folder named rei on the root of your sd having the firmware.bin files?

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is your .cfg set up right?
Capturar.PNG
is in autoboot but I always have to press the recovery key to enter in bootmanager

Maybe you still have my problem . I forgot to inject my emuNAND over my 2.1 one!:) All i got were black screens...Try injecting or try pressing r (maybe L?) on boot and it should work.Also do you have a folder named rei on the root of your sd having the firmware.bin files?
no :/ I was on 10.6 emunand, I dumped my OTP.bin 3 days ago

Shaswati

Trophies
Website
www.ihavenohomepage.com
XP
Country
India
Last edited by Sicklyboy, , Reason: Can't post direct link to firmware.bin files, thanks

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a a9lh folder onto your sd card and put this on it. This a9lh.cfg (should) fix the issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I realize I forget the firmware.bin, is that the only file I need to download? can I use the same of cakes?
i think cakes uses a different firmware.bin. Reinand/AuReinand uses its own firmware.bin thats encrypted differently

Attachments

• a9lh.rar
    591 bytes · Views: 144

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Id say not use this
http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/kEIiQl0x/file.html
the one in the a9lh folder
DO YOU HAVE the rei folder with other folders inside with stuff?
Yes I have /rei folder with all other stuffs inside, I put firmware90.bin in that folder and overwrite arm9loaderhax.bin of bootmanager with te aureinand one
I also have Reinand.dat file (that I realize was wrong in a9lh.cfg now it is giving me black screen in ctrbootmanager ) in root and even slot0x25keyx.bin in root

Make a a9lh folder onto your sd card and put this on it. This a9lh.cfg (should) fix the issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think cakes uses a different firmware.bin. Reinand/AuReinand uses its own firmware.bin thats encrypted differently
you said make a folder but it don't have to be in root?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I have /rei folder with all other stuffs inside, I put firmware90.bin in that folder and overwrite arm9loaderhax.bin of bootmanager with te aureinand one
I also have Reinand.dat file (that I realize was wrong in a9lh.cfg now and going to edit this) in root and even slot0x25keyx.bin in root
the a9lh.cfg is for ctrbootmanager9. what i do is i have the arm9haxloader for ctrboot9 in the root of my sd card, i use the a9lh.cfg that i put in my last comment and i make a a9lh folder and put and rename the other .bin files to Reinand.bin, and Decrypt9WIP.bin. the .dat file is for menuhax. Just set it up like this and it should work for Aureinand. Since you had ctrboot9 on, it was looking for a AuReinand.bin. So it crashed because it found nothing.

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the a9lh.cfg is for ctrbootmanager9. what i do is i have the arm9haxloader for ctrboot9 in the root of my sd card, i use the a9lh.cfg that i put in my last comment and i make a a9lh folder and put and rename the other .bin files to Reinand.bin, and Decrypt9WIP.bin. the .dat file is for menuhax. Just set it up like this and it should work for Aureinand. Since you had ctrboot9 on, it was looking for a AuReinand.bin. So it crashed because it found nothing.
I was suppose to have AuReiNand.BIN file but I have ReiNand.dat file.. is that a problem?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was suppose to have AuReiNand.BIN file but I have ReiNand.dat file.. is that a problem?
1. Make a a9lh folder on your 3ds.
2. Put the arm9haxloader.bin from the aureinand zip in that folder and rename it AuReinand.bin
3. Put decrypt9WIP.bin in that folder as well.
4. Put the arm9haxloader.bin from the ctrbootmanager9 zip onto the root of your sd card.
5. Download the a9lh.cfg I uploaded a few messages back and put that onto the root of your sd card.
6. Put the sd card into your 3ds and boot it up.
If you have everything set up correctly, the cfw will boot up in sys/emunand :)

Reactions: Argentlan

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
firmware90.bin in /rei
aureinand arm9loaderhax.bin in /a9lh/AuReiNand.bin
ReiNand.dat in root
Decrypt9WIP.bin in /a9lh
your a9lh.cfg in root
CtrBootManager9 arm9loaderhax.bin in root
and blackscreen after choose aureinand
decrypt9 is still entering

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
firmware90.bin in /rei
aureinand arm9loaderhax.bin in /a9lh/AuReiNand.bin
ReiNand.dat in root
Decrypt9WIP.bin in /a9lh
your a9lh.cfg in root
CtrBootManager9 arm9loaderhax.bin in root
and blackscreen after choose aureinand
decrypt9 is still entering
Do you have an emunand? and did you update your emunand back from 2.1 to 10.6 with the backup? Do you have the firmware.bin file from reinands github? the firmware90.bin is for sysnand.
And as long as decrypt9 boots up then its jus tsomething wrong with the setup of AuReinand.

Last edited by Lumince,
Reactions: Argentlan

Argentlan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmmm now cakes is telling that failed decrypting cetk files
I need a different cetk file for a9lh?
or is because I used a probably earlier version of arm9loaderhax.bin I found HERE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple