Hacking A9LH FTP Payload?

Lush

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've done some searching, and I'm wondering if it is possible to have a FTP payload for A9LH? I'm running Luma and I think it would be great to be able to boot into a "b_ftp" payload for quick maintenance/updates on N3DS microsd? Is this possible? I've only seen ftbrony in cia and 3dsx formats...

Also, latest ftbrony "official" is 2.1? but there is a version 2.2?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've done some searching, and I'm wondering if it is possible to have a FTP payload for A9LH? I'm running Luma and I think it would be great to be able to boot into a "b_ftp" payload for quick maintenance/updates on N3DS microsd? Is this possible? I've only seen ftbrony in cia and 3dsx formats...

Also, latest ftbrony "official" is 2.1? but there is a version 2.2?
WiFi drivers don't exist the ARM9 processor yet.

Reactions: Lush

Lush

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for your quick and informative reply. I assumed this functionality was missing for a reason. That would be a great feature and possible future improvement(?)

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thank you for your quick and informative reply. I assumed this functionality was missing for a reason. That would be a great feature and possible future improvement(?)
I agree. Also, 2.1 is the latest compiled version, the source has been updated since, so you can compile 2.2.

Reactions: Lush

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.