[A9LH]Doubts about removing TWL modifications and FBI Injection.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Stink Terios, May 11, 2016.

1. Stink Terios
    OP

Stink Terios Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    Brazil
    I currently have a 9.2 sysNAND with a Luma3DS 10.7 CFW and have been prepping up to set up A9LH but I have some doubts:

In the Plailect guide, step 33 in part 4 tells me to remove TWL modifications. How do I do that? Just casually overwrite the patched file with an unpatched one? Both NANDs or only one of them.

Also, I already have FBI injected to H&S via rxtools which I did a long time ago. Does this interfere with steps 8-14 or should I just proceed as if H&S was unmodified?

Thanks.

2. epistaxis

epistaxis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2008
    United States
    Seigaku
    Yes, overwrite both with unpatched ones. You're good to go if you've already injected FBI.

3. Stink Terios
    OP

Stink Terios Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2016
    Brazil
    Sorry, FBI is only injected to sysNAND and the guide wants it on emuNAND. I assume that dumping a modified H&S and try to inject on top of it would do Bad Things so how exactly would I undo the FBI injection? I do have a "h&s_backup" folder leftover from rxt with the files 00000001.TMD, 00000005.app, fbi_inject.app and fbi_inject.TMD if that helps.

e: Can't I just dump it from my emuNAND since that H&S is pristine and unmodded?

Last edited by Stink Terios, May 11, 2016