Homebrew A9HL - Show games that already installed on SD after old sysnand backup.

Nobulilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys, i've been searching this for hours but i didn't find any answer.
My case is pretty simple, i've been messing with my sysnand backups (To get old LocalFriendCodeseed to unban my 3ds), i've completed the sysnand restore with no errors and all but, all my installed games in SD isn't showing in the home menu. Freeshop can see the game (if i try to download a installed game, it will show that the game already installed (Seems fair)) but nothing appears in home menu.

Is there something i can do to games show in home menu again, or i have to download all my games on freeshop?
(I don't want to lost my monsterhunter 4 save by the way) :(

Thanks in advance!!

Nobulilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had this problem before, you can try using ciangel to install the games's tickets to make your game appear on the home menu while keeping the save intact.
Thanks man, i tried here but no success. I've downloaded a ticket from a game already installed, but when i open the game it keeps on the Nintendo 3ds boot screen :(

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks man, i tried here but no success. I've downloaded a ticket from a game already installed, but when i open the game it keeps on the Nintendo 3ds boot screen :(
How did you get the ticket? It needs to be installed with FBI or downloaded with CIAngel because then it will be installed as well.

Alternatively you can use TikShop which will install all available tickets from the database.

Reactions: Nobulilo

Nobulilo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys i've been trying for some hours and none of the alternatives work. Very sad, i had to give up my save and redownload all the games again (20gb) lol.
Thank you so much for all the informations, i love gba temp, sometimes i find things here that i don't even find on google! You guys Rock!
At least, my 3DS is working fine.
From now on, i'll keep backing up my saves, to avoid this kind of thing.

And again, Thank you everyone :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Guys i've been trying for some hours and none of the alternatives work. Very sad, i had to give up my save and redownload all the games again (20gb) lol.
Thank you so much for all the informations, i love gba temp, sometimes i find things here that i don't even find on google! You guys Rock!
At least, my 3DS is working fine.
From now on, i'll keep backing up my saves, to avoid this kind of thing.

And again, Thank you everyone :)
Go to the eShop page for the game to get the seed, like the person above said, it's likely your problem.
Also, you didn't have to restore the NAND backup. GodMode9 can mount NAND backups directly so you can access the files.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: