D

Deleted User

OP
screenshot_239863.jpg

screenshot_239866.jpg
screenshot_239865.jpg
screenshot_239864.jpg

QUOTE(http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=270022) said:
Rockstar has detailed the Four Horses of the Apocalypse from Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare pack.

The four equine beasts - Pestilence, Famine, Death, and War - each have their own bloodthirsty characteristics and powers, provided you can break them:

Death - With Hell following close behind, Death carries with him a violent wake that rattles through the skulls of the undead, causing a spectacular cranial explosion for any zombie it comes in contact with.

Famine - Attracting a swarm of insects wherever it travels, Famine's thin shadowy frame and crimson eyes mask an everlasting stamina.

Pestilence - A ghastly harbinger of plague and disease that's easily identifiable by its exposed wounds and ocular hemorrhaging, Pestilence possesses an exceptionally high pain threshold.

War - Given power to take peace from the earth, the fiery red horse known as War ignites a trail of flame upon all those in its path, turning the living and the undead alike into smoldering ash.

Trails of flames? Exploding skulls? We can't wait for this.

Undead Nightmare pack is due for release on October 26 via Xbox Live and PSN for 800 MS Points, or £7.99.

Rockstar announced yesterday that it will also release a stand-alone disc called 'Undead Nightmare' - which bundles together the Undead Nightmare Pack, the Outlaws to the End Co-Op Mission Pack, Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats Pack and all the Multiplayer Free Roam modes released to date.

It won't require the original RDR disc, and will set you back £24.99. Rockstar's yet to pin a specific release date on it - but the studio told us it will be here 'soon'.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah seriously, I don't know why you named a topic by one character of the horse's instead of naming all of them. Go to Gaydrian or someone with the newspaper icon and get tips from them.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please just start using the correct news format?

Use the template here. Just copy it and paste in the info. It's that easy.

If you have lots of images then put them in a spoiler.

And at least make the title relevant. If you want a kinda "interesting" title then add something more matter-of-fact in the subtitle.

It's just getting a little annoying.

But on topic, once I have the money I'll start paying for Xbox Live again and start playing some more RDR. I'll probably try to get the DLC disc when it comes out too or split it with some friends. I kinda still wished for a more serious tone for a single player section considering some of the gaps in the game that seemed prime for the DLC

Mainly the space between John Marston's death and where his son picks up

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I can't believe you wrote "~ne?".
That is all.
Maybe you should go learn japanese instead of adding words from it to English.
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself