A working english patch for Super Robot Taisen (L) .nds

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by R.Harrell, Dec 26, 2010.

1. R.Harrell
    OP

Newcomer R.Harrell Member

United States
    Hey everybody, so I just got Super Robot Taisen L rom and I am playing it on DeSmuME 0.9.6 svn3804 x64. And I would really love to be able to understand Japanese to play this game, but unfortuantely I do not know how speak that language. So I am wondering if someone, anyone knows how to play this game and can give instuctions. Or I would prefer if someone knew of a english patch for this game? If someone is still working on one please let me know I can help anyway I can I know some Japanese people who can translate for us. I just do not know how to patch the game or how to make the patch or even what program to use to do so. BUT I really want to learn, so if someone is kind enough to teach me how to do so I would be in your debt for a long time. And if that person lived near me, my family owns a resturant where I live and well anyway I would hook you up with free food. But can someone help me!

2. noname9889

Newcomer noname9889 Advanced Member

United States
    Theres a translation request section, use it.

3. R.Harrell
    OP

United States
    Sorry I am new to this, where is the request and how do I use it?

4. Rokku

Member Rokku GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No offense, but seeing as K and W don't even have anywhere close to complete translations, expecting a translation for L is a bit foolish...

5. R.Harrell
    OP

United States
    Well for me being new to do this, that doesnt suprise me. If I knew how to do it I would try and set up a team and work on it. Can anyone lead in the right direction as to where I can learn about translating games ?

6. Phoenix Goddess

Member Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

United States