A working english patch for Super Robot Taisen (L) .nds

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by R.Harrell, Dec 26, 2010.

1. R.Harrell
    OP

R.Harrell Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2010
    United States
    South Carolina USA
    Hey everybody, so I just got Super Robot Taisen L rom and I am playing it on DeSmuME 0.9.6 svn3804 x64. And I would really love to be able to understand Japanese to play this game, but unfortuantely I do not know how speak that language. So I am wondering if someone, anyone knows how to play this game and can give instuctions. Or I would prefer if someone knew of a english patch for this game? If someone is still working on one please let me know I can help anyway I can I know some Japanese people who can translate for us. I just do not know how to patch the game or how to make the patch or even what program to use to do so. BUT I really want to learn, so if someone is kind enough to teach me how to do so I would be in your debt for a long time. And if that person lived near me, my family owns a resturant where I live and well anyway I would hook you up with free food. But can someone help me!

2. noname9889

noname9889 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    I come from a land down under
    Theres a translation request section, use it.

3. R.Harrell
    OP

R.Harrell Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2010
    United States
    South Carolina USA
    Sorry I am new to this, where is the request and how do I use it?

4. Rokku

Rokku GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2010
    United States
    No offense, but seeing as K and W don't even have anywhere close to complete translations, expecting a translation for L is a bit foolish...

5. R.Harrell
    OP

R.Harrell Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2010
    United States
    South Carolina USA
    Well for me being new to do this, that doesnt suprise me. If I knew how to do it I would try and set up a team and work on it. Can anyone lead in the right direction as to where I can learn about translating games ?

6. Phoenix Goddess

Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

Apr 25, 2009
    United States
    Away from civilization.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice