Status
Not open for further replies.

A woman is marrying her Tetris cartridge

26CB9FCC-6984-40E1-8E50-AE97829379BB.jpeg

A woman in Florida is said to have objectophila, a condition that makes her physically and emotionally attracted to inanimate objects instead of people. In an interview with Metro, she stated that she grew up being attracted to all sorts of objects, from GPS devices, iPods, treadmills etc.

After breaking up with Pierre, her calculator, her love for Tetris grew so strong that she intends to marry her copy once she graduates, with a proper ceremony and her family and friends in attendance.

It started when I would play this game called Smash Run and I would hear the Tetris theme and I thought it was nice. Every time I heard it I would want to play Tetris. All I did was play this game and kept thinking I want to play Tetris.

I think Tetris is so beautiful, he is about perfection and he stimulates your mind. Physically I get that feeling that people in relationships get – that you know they are the right one.

I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him.

The full interview is available here.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by WiiUBricker,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anything big, anything big.
Is the question whether you want to marry the completely crazy lady....
What did his tetris game say? Yes?
It's really time for the marriage laws to change in California, this world is going crazy, the government is getting crazy, the government is smoking big joints, to let this shitty marriage happen, with this completely stupid woman, it's pathetic, and it completely defies the marriage pact in france. where the husbands must be in physical and financial capacity, to the sworn question you fidelity? Tetris says?
To take care of your spouse? Tetris says? In short, big bullshit, after the cola cola, which dries up the rivers of village peasant honesty, without payment, the mc donald, which generates millions of cases of obesity, here they invent marriage with objects? When the hell is your so-called great nation going to stop doing and saying shit like that in front of the whole world? Are you serious? Pathetic

Yeah, marry your bigmac shit, or cola cola shit, I just hope France will invent a vaccine against usa bullshit ( pastor, penicillin found in France)
Because it's getting serious, even preoccupying for the world.

Last edited by KHEOPS,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wonder if this marriage lasted.
Perhaps Mr. Tetris already left her and went back to mother Russia.
You know, nostalgia/homesickness bites hard sometimes.

@KHEOPS I am not sure what you wanted to say in that post.
I believe it is just a hate piece on America written in very bad English camouflaged as a critique on the Woman marries Tetris topic, but I am not sure.
What I find weird is that you are trying to put French law as an example to follow, and then talk about a very patriarchal style text in said law that doesn't help your cause, but all of it is supposed to paint America as a "non-sense shithole"/whatever.
I mean, I would be the first to agree that America is by far not as great or "bestestest place in the world" as many want to present it (pure fantasy really). But neither is it the shithole you paint, nor is France that great either.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have absolutely no hatred for America, it's just that those who govern you, and who allow and vote your laws out are morons, what more proof do you want? Everything is said here in the post, come to France and try to get married to a gameboy, in less than 24 hours men in white coats will come, and lock you up in an institute for the mental crasy,challenges, that's how it works in France, the crazy people here, are not free to do what they want. Name me another country where it is POSSIBLE????????????

What if it was in India? Did you say I hate India? What if it happens in France? Would I hate my country? Anything, if it happens in France, we take to the streets, we strike, we show our dissatisfaction, and the people who would have voted for this law would have been fired, and lost their jobs, seriously do you live on what planet? (in france we have televisions) bbc channel etc..... Not long ago a carnage happened in a university, the young people were on the street, weren't they? But in the end, did the weapons law evolve in the usa? Because I'm French I don't know, or can't understand the usa?
Bullshit, this law is crap, and kept it in your country, we don't want mental challenges here.... It's this woman with her husband Tetris who's going to become your future president maybe, so be careful

Last edited by KHEOPS,

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have absolutely no hatred for America, it's just that those who govern you, and who allow and vote your way out are morons, what more proof do you want? Everything is said here in the post, come to France and try to get married to a gameboy, in less than 24 hours men in white coats will come, and lock you up in an institute for the mental challenges, that's how it works in France, the crazy people here, are not free to do what they want. Name me another country where it is POSSIBLE????????????
It is totally crazy and it makes no sense, I agree.
But if what you want is specific country names, I guess Japan? Didn't that guy marry his waifu from LovePlus some years ago?

That said, I guess this kind of "make-believe" marriage may occur anywhere.
It is not a real marriage, a "proper ceremony" doesn't mean anything with approval and certificates from the government.
I don't think it is different than a kid marrying its imaginary fiancee in a make-believe ceremony inside his pillows and blankets castle right in its bedroom.
The government has nothing to do with it.

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
is not a real marriage, a "proper ceremony" doesn't mean anything with approval and certificates from the government..
Ah okay!!! Thanks for the precision, so it's cool and funny, ignoring what I said, since the government doesn't approve, wow! I was afraid of

Reactions: sarkwalvein

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know, I don't know.
But what I do know is that at the base humanity was composed of 2 humans, a man a woman, and that because of that, we are all brothers and sisters, the same blood flows in our veins, so this woman married to her tetris, ( is my sister... Yeah, it sucks I know...)
I just clicked to see if that was my mom.
And maybe your mother?.....

Last edited by KHEOPS,

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Huh just let her be people she aint doing harm to anyone so why should it be any concern to you? Plus have you seen her its not like anyone is going to marry her is it.
I agree in the let her be part.

(but I don't think promoting this kind on behavior in kids is a good idea anyway, I mean it's not very mentally healthy, it would be hard for a person that marriages her cartridge to seek emotional support in the cartridge afterwards, it is not a human!... but well, who knows, Tetris will always be there for you anyway... I guess /s)

Reactions: AmandaRose

KHEOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In France the sale of tamagotchi has been banned, why?
Because the children were crying, was sad to see them starve to death or something, and I promise you, this phenomenon is serious, for a child who is growing, emotionally, psychologically, this is my poknt of sight

Reactions: sarkwalvein
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water