Gaming A Wii U Title Announced For Launch...Its First Shovelware Title!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JTRWiiU_3D_frnt__lft__300dpi_RGB__layered.png

Details about the game at this link:
http://maximumgames.com/jett-tailfin/

Obviously that probably won't be what Wii U cases look like (its clearly photoshopped)...and well this game may be high quality...but judging on the companies past games I really would doubt it. It's also coming to the 3DS. Not quite sure WHY they are releasing it for Wii U, maybe they hope when parents pick up a Wii U for their kid they'll grab this innocent looking title rather than stick it in the already crowded Wii market.

D

Deleted_171835

Damn, it looks pretty good. Look at the colouring and shading on that fish. I didn't know the Wii U could do that. I'll definitely get it.

Reactions: 2 people

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for Ninjabread Man 2: Blades of Fury, they promised us that. :(

I wonder what happened to Data Design Interactive, I remember sending a email to managing director Stuart Green...and he actually replied and seemed very dedicated to the crap he released.

Prepare the WiiU's rear end for all the shovelware that's going to be shoved up it. There's gonna be lots.
Depends if it sells well :teach:

Shovelware always goes to the console with massive mainstream market, look at the PC, PSX, PS2 & iOS. Shit most of the Wii ones were on the PS2.

Reactions: 2 people

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I took a look at the tablet version.... probably better than the last few Diddy Kong games. Granted I would have pegged it as WiiUware but hey if you have a somewhat captive audience play that advantage has hard as you can.

Also better than

go578.png

As for ninjabreadman 2 with competition like the now deceased Greg Woggerman can you really blame them for not pursuing things as hard as they could?

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for ninjabreadman 2 with competition like the now deceased Greg Woggerman can you really blame them for not pursuing things as hard as they could?
Gregg was DSI Games :teach:

Or did he move onto DDI before he died? I can't keep track of the bullshit I spout.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what all of the sarcasm's about, this game is a work of art. The characters are varied and detailed, the title oozes originality, and it spans multiple consoles. I'm game.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.