A weird thing on my way home from work...

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today on my way home from work I see this:

[youtube]7BouTQ9OWh4[/youtube]

From far away, I thought it was a dinosaur. Seriously.

Also, my last blog (the one about me trolling that kid from Facebook) has been removed because one of the mods "simply cannot condone my calling for other people to troll him". Which I was clearly doing.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Where I grew up there was a guy who had a few of them on his farm. I used to see them almost daily on the bus to school. Not sure if they are still around tho. They are pretty cool birds.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Dangy said:
Also, my last blog (the one about me trolling that kid from Facebook) has been removed because one of the mods "simply cannot condone my calling for other people to troll him". Which I was clearly doing.

lolwut? I interpreted it as a display case of you trolling him. I'm gonna miss it.

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Dangy said:

lolwut? I interpreted it as a display case of you trolling him. I'm gonna miss it.

Yeah, well, I don't feel like arguing with the mod about it. He was all mad because you could see the people's full names in the convo's.

celeron53

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im just saying... as an asian... peacocks taste legit, just cleaning the feathers are a hassle, but if u can get over that then... enjoy ur meal!!
biggrin.gif

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
celeron53 said:
im just saying... as an asian... peacocks taste legit, just cleaning the feathers are a hassle, but if u can get over that then... enjoy ur meal!!
biggrin.gif

I wish I would've known that. I would've ran it over instead of stopping...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Dangy said:
Nathan Drake said:
Dangy said:

Yeah, well, I don't feel like arguing with the mod about it. He was all mad because you could see the people's full names in the convo's.

Still lame. Oh well.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's odd to see. But there's a peacock that lives in a town next to the library that I went to. I think somebody owns it. It just walks around being weird...

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDarkSeed said:
That's odd to see. But there's a peacock that lives in a town next to the library that I went to. I think somebody owns it. It just walks around being weird...

It did makes some weird noises. ._.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a Peacock as a pet. I think if you got out of the car to feed it or something it would've become really attached to you and you could've taken it home to scare the neighbors.
smile.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TheDarkSeed said:
I would like a Peacock as a pet. I think if you got out of the car to feed it or something it would've become really attached to you and you could've taken it home to scare the neighbors.
smile.gif

and eat it when it gets juuuust right.

My Grandma owns a farm, and she used to have a bunch of peacocks. For no particular reason at that...
They're pretty brave little bastards. I went into their pen and they were -very- interested in me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb