Suggestion A way to resize pictures

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unfortunetely I haven't found any working code to resize pictures that you upload here on gbatemp.
Very frustrating especially when you update larger pictures.

I suggest a tool with this functionality added to this bar
upload_2020-5-28_0-43-23.png

Revonlieke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, would be cool. these day's that should be a given to be able to do stuff like that.
But bbcode forums like these are days of the past anyhow imo.

Revonlieke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Whilst it is a given that everyone and their grandma have an image editor of sorts and are able to do so...

It's really not user friendly experience at all.

It's the same reason why WIN+shift+S is a god sent gift to mankind for WIN10 and we don't need to open snipping tool anymore.:P

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Whilst it is a given that everyone and their grandma have an image editor of sorts and are able to do so...

It's really not user friendly experience at all.

It's the same reason why WIN+shift+S is a god sent gift to mankind for WIN10 and we don't need to open snipping tool anymore.:P
Resizing an image is a process you can do in any image editor in a couple of clicks. You can even learn the keyboard shortcut for it, if you want to. It's really not difficult.

Revonlieke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Resizing an image is a process you can do in any image editor in a couple of clicks. You can even learn the keyboard shortcut for it, if you want to. It's really not difficult.

I didn't say it was. Just that it's not user friendly for people to join a forum and be forced to go outside the forum to do minor tasks.

Personally I'm fine with it, but I totally understand why people would want such a feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: +1