Hacking a way for use r4i sdhc and supercard ds2 on old3ds with luma

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have an old r4i-sdhc that never worked on 3ds ( but work on normal ds ) any way for make it work on 3ds thanks to the cfw ( luma ) ? same for old supercard ds2 ( not plus )

i have the r4 from r4i-sdhc . com ( www r4i-sdhc com/images/down_r4. jpg ), thanks guys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do this in case your 3DS cannot launch play any DS game carts:

These can launch many old model DS flashcarts if they're blocked by the whitelist:

Probably doesn't apply to you... There are many flashcart brands that have similar website names:
is not the same as

If your flashcart is made by r4isdhc.com (without the "-"), their carts have "Time Bombs". You would need to use the YSMenu kernel to fix this.

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have the r4i-sdhc ( 1st site you posted , sadly i'm not able to post links ) and yes i have the timebomb set at september 2019 , purchased the stargate for have a 3ds and ds flashcard all in one but as said in another topic ds mode not work on luma cfw 3ds...

i can play normal ds games/catridge but the r4 not load ( ask to turn off the 3ds , no icon is shown on the 3ds ) the supercard ds2 istead is like no cartridge inserted on the 3ds

there are still ways for use these 2 ? thank you very much

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i can play normal ds games/catridge but the r4 not load ( ask to turn off the 3ds , no icon is shown on the 3ds ) the supercard ds2 istead is like no cartridge inserted on the 3ds
These are DSi compatible flashcards, so they must show an icon

If they don't, it may be caused by:
1- bad connections
2- bad firmware (flashcard rom) = currently has ntrboot installed, or the card spontaneously bricked (which I would expect from the build quality of r4isdhc.com, in fact it personally happened to me)

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
doubt is bad firmware or connections both r4 and supercard work on normal ds ( no dsi )
down_r4.jpg
this is my r4 from this site http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/ ( seems now i can post links ) , no ntrboot installed

Last edited by Rictor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: