Gaming A video that depicts 90% of Wii games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicelite

Equal opportunity ass kicker.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2008/06/0...shing-champion/

LOL Dish washing Championship.

No I am not trolling, I really wish that the Wii had more good games. If you do not be leave me go down to any store that sells Wii games and count how many of them are shovel wear. People need to stop buying shovel wear so we can get some real games!

The DS has this problem too, just look at "cooking mama" how in the world does this game deserve a sequel!? It would be so much better if they made a Golden Sun DS then another freaking crappy game!
mad.gif

I am just being mad at crappy games, feel free to ignore me.

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly why I will never buy a Wii. You end up with a console for just a few good games. I wonder why these people don't go and... you know... wash real dishes. It's even productive.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wonderful that people even think this MIGHT be real!
laugh.gif

SUCKERZZ

PS: This already totally made my day. Brilliant, because in fact this is what this world is coming to. People buying consoles to do stuff they should do in "real life".

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
harryjon35 said:
you guys did realize that this is a parody?

Still, do you realize this is not far from reality? The Wii is full of shovelware, and the relation shovelware:good games is abysmal.

PS: I'm not trolling, BTW. I would love to get a Wii, but it's just not worth it, IMO... MP3, SMG, SSBB and just a few more games =/

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goloki said:
harryjon35 said:

Still, do you realize this is not far from reality? The Wii is full of shovelware, and the relation shovelware:good games is abysmal.

PS: I'm not trolling, BTW. I would love to get a Wii, but it's just not worth it, IMO... MP3, SMG, SSBB and just a few more games =/

Super Smash brother isn't that great its just a glorified button masher.
(waits to get warned again for trolling even though he was expressing his opinion.)

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cooking mama isnt that bad

although the majority of games on ALL consoles are shovelware

a better example would be catZ, and catZ 2:P

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rhyguy said:
cooking mama isnt that bad

although the majority of games on ALL consoles are shovelware

a better example would be catZ, and catZ 2:P

They can not even spell "cats" right! XD

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
Im afraid the same came be said for all consoles i have a 360 and a wii and apart from the usual 5% of games that i play the rest were a total waste of money, and this includes the 360 were tbh id say 97% of the games are 10 minute pieces of crap.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed all consoles are plagued by this, the real problem is that most of these games are about things that people are fanatic over, so they get money by those fanatics buying it, some just happen to be decent as well.

Cooking Mama wasn't bad at all, in fact it's one of the most popular games if you ask around on some forums, and it's quite fun, there are also many unlimited versions around. D:

As for the Wii being 'plagued' this is largely untrue, although there are many shovelware games on many systems, I will have you know that many of these games turn out to be a lot better than they seem at a glance, and if you don't try them you have no right to talk about how 'crappy' they are.

Another thing you have to realize is that for systems like the Wii and DS where innovation is the base for most games, and developers want to throw something out there for it that might be 'decent' or even 'subpar' but generate revenue because it utilizes these new ideas. Therefore innovation although friggin' great in general and superb when it comes to people utliizing it the right way (Tends to be 1st/2nd party developers ONLY recently...) to provide great games.

The worst part of course is that it's hard to develop new series' on platforms such as they have no previous credit as good games, so thus unless trusted and tried, they end up flopping. :/

gettfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goloki said:
harryjon35 said:

How stupid are you? seriously.. thats another fake game, and it is a joke.. way to go!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The video is a piece of crap parody.

Whoever says a Wii is not worth it is obviously choking on a Wii.

Reasons to buy a Wii:

Not very expensive as other consoles.
Easily hackable.
Virtual Console and WiiWare titles.
Super Mario Galaxy.
Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Mario Kart Wii.
Super Paper Mario.
Wii Fit.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.
Rayman Raving Rabbids.
Sonic and the Secret Rings.
Okami.
No More Heroes.

Trolls stop trolling.

epicelite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, lets see here.

Reasons to buy a Wii: Not many.

Not very expensive as other consoles. ------- When you include buying a second controller and a game or two that makes it equal to the 360, then everyone wants you to buy a "wii-wheel" and "wii-zapper" and all that is probably more then a 360.
Easily hackable. ----------------------------- This only applies to people who have some technical knowledge, not everyone. Also I would rather hold onto my crappy 1 year warranty. Why can't Nintendo give a descent warranty? All that says to me is they do not think it will last. Thats like going to a used car lot and the salesperson can not give you a warranty, I just leave.
Virtual Console and WiiWare titles. - Why pay for games I can just play on my PC for free, also with a 360 controller.
Super Mario Galaxy. -------- Nothing new here
Super Smash Brothers Brawl. -------------- Button masher, nothing else.
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. -------------- On rails shooter, lame
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. -------------- Nothing new and can be played on the GC.
Mario Kart Wii. -------------------- They couldn't even think of a better title, never played this one but I bet it is the same as all the other MK games.
Super Paper Mario. ------------------ Never cared for it.
Wii Fit. ------------------------- I will just go outside and use my $5 scale thank you.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. ----------------------------- Maybe, I do like the FPS, but it has too much backtracking.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. -------------------------------- Already mastered it on the GC why pay another $50 for the same game? (srsly I could beat this game in one sitting with ought dieing.)
Rayman Raving Rabbids. --------------------- OH GOD NO!
Sonic and the Secret Rings. ----------------------- Sonic lost my interest when they made it a 3D platformer, like Mario. Also the ones that try to be 2D like on the DS are all way to easy.
Okami. -------------------------- PS2 port.
No More Heroes. ----------------------- Don't care.

Trolls stop trolling. ------------------------ If you can't accept the truth then stop reading this thread, I made this to talk about the Wii havening hardly any good games.

Also how come the DS lite has been out for like 2 years and STILL has the same price of $130 or whatever it is, whats up with that?
wacko.gif

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.....And the Troll Award goes to epicelite.
Now please go away.We don't care about your personal opinion.
The problem is your a moron,and before you call me a nintendo fanboy I will have you know I own a 360 as well.
Anyways Go away.

Also the last time I checked th DS was a great console that deserves 130$.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
Alright, lets see here.

Reasons to buy a Wii: Not many.

Not very expensive as other consoles. ------- When you include buying a second controller and a game or two that makes it equal to the 360, then everyone wants you to buy a "wii-wheel" and "wii-zapper" and all that is probably more then a 360.
Easily hackable. ----------------------------- This only applies to people who have some technical knowledge, not everyone. Also I would rather hold onto my crappy 1 year warranty. Why can't Nintendo give a descent warranty? All that says to me is they do not think it will last. Thats like going to a used car lot and the salesperson can not give you a warranty, I just leave.
Virtual Console and WiiWare titles. - Why pay for games I can just play on my PC for free, also with a 360 controller.
Super Mario Galaxy. -------- Nothing new here
Super Smash Brothers Brawl. -------------- Button masher, nothing else.
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. -------------- On rails shooter, lame
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. -------------- Nothing new and can be played on the GC.
Mario Kart Wii. -------------------- They couldn't even think of a better title, never played this one but I bet it is the same as all the other MK games.
Super Paper Mario. ------------------ Never cared for it.
Wii Fit. ------------------------- I will just go outside and use my $5 scale thank you.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. ----------------------------- Maybe, I do like the FPS, but it has too much backtracking.
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. -------------------------------- Already mastered it on the GC why pay another $50 for the same game? (srsly I could beat this game in one sitting with ought dieing.)
Rayman Raving Rabbids. --------------------- OH GOD NO!
Sonic and the Secret Rings. ----------------------- Sonic lost my interest when they made it a 3D platformer, like Mario. Also the ones that try to be 2D like on the DS are all way to easy.
Okami. -------------------------- PS2 port.
No More Heroes. ----------------------- Don't care.

Trolls stop trolling. ------------------------ If you can't accept the truth then stop reading this thread, I made this to talk about the Wii havening hardly any good games.

Also how come the DS lite has been out for like 2 years and STILL has the same price of $130 or whatever it is, whats up with that?
wacko.gif
Also your stuffing your mouth with too much bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16