M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just received a brand-new AceKard 2.1 as a replacement for my old AceKard 2 which recently died. I'll just use this topic to tell everyone about it, so AceKard gets a bit of positive marketing in return
yaynds.gif

I got my old AK2 about a year ago. It's one of the old ones with the ugly clips and the FAT error. It was really bad hardware wise, but the software was awesome (AKAIO for the win!). Unfortunately, it recently gave me the FAT error. I decided to contact the AceKard team, and they replied that they could replace my old cart for free if I sent some photo's of the PCB.

So I did. They didn't reply on the mail I sent them, but I decided to be patient. Today the package arrived. They shipped it with DHL express, so it took only a few days to get from China to the Netherlands! The quality has really improved since the old AK2, and the FAT error is gone even though I'm using the same MicroSDHC.

So, I'm a happy customer now. If AceKard reads this (I decided not to mail them, because they're busy enough): keep up the good work!

Kiriashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! I'm glad that they sent you a new AK(is it an Acekard 2i or Acekard 2.1?) 'cause I've not been so lucky.. sorta. They sent me an Acekard 2i when I ordered an Acekard 2 but I don't really know the difference so I'm happy!

Is FAT error a fatal error or what? (Yeah, I'm a noob, you don't have to be one to by mentioning it)

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Kiriashi said:
Cool! I'm glad that they sent you a new AK(is it an Acekard 2i or Acekard 2.1?) 'cause I've not been so lucky.. sorta. They sent me an Acekard 2i when I ordered an Acekard 2 but I don't really know the difference so I'm happy!

Is FAT error a fatal error or what? (Yeah, I'm a noob, you don't have to be one to by mentioning it)
Just re-read the start of Maikel's post, he received one acekard 2.1
tongue.gif

And well, if you really ordered one acekard 2 and received the 2i for the same price, you are very lucky
biggrin.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kiriashi said:
I don't know for sure, but I think FAT refers to the file system FAT. Normally it isn't fatal either, you can often repair everything by reformatting your card.

Kiriashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tomy Sakazaki said:
Kiriashi said:

Just re-read the start of Maikel's post, he received one acekard 2.1
tongue.gif

And well, if you really ordered one acekard 2 and received the 2i for the same price, you are very lucky
biggrin.gif

Well you know, I'm not so sure. I ordered am Acekard 2, I got a cart that says Acekard 2i on the cart and when turning on the DS, but it doesn't look like the one on Acekard.com....

Hmmm
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...