romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys...i have a question....you know how you can by those games (those PSN games..that you cant find in store...like snake ball..and ALL those games... that like are from the PSN for you to buy)....well my question is..can someone have the game...and give it to someone else....or like can you download it for free?...or something like that?

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Up to 3 people, they have to log in to your account and re-download it on to their PS3s. Also, please try not to pause instead of using a period. It makes you sound like you have ADD.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1397224993_51ff7f96b6_m.jpg

Can... you guys... be more... kind... to this... fellow... n00b?

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Purchased games can be downloaded by 5 accounts... If you leeched it off someone... you must have your PS3 login account that you used to download the game intact (as in don't delete the account)... Also once it's downloaded by 5 accounts... one of the five accounts need to be deleted if someone else wants to download it...

I believe it's against the forum rules to trade virtual content... which includes PSN games you purchased or someone else purchased... Try gamefaqs or something...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte