OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm thinking about getting a tablet and had my eyes on Wacom Bamboo, anyone else has it? Please share your thoughts of it. Plus, is it working with Photoshop CS2 and MS Paint?(PSCS2 is more important)

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it works as just a mouse so yes it will work with paint...... but you wont get pressure sensitivity or anything. with PS it works like a dream, with brill pressure sensitivity etc.

but yeah even the bamboo is light years ahead of any tablet by another company (though probably if your a pro you'd want a proper wacom)

OmerMe

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Thank you very much
biggrin.gif

I know the pressure sensitivity won't work with paint, because there are no special brushes;
It's good news that it works with both of those programs, I guess I'll be getting that one. (Been willing to buy a tablet for a looooooong time but havn't found a normal not so expensive one, 2 minutes in Google and I found the Wacom Bamboo)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got the next model down, the Bamboo One, and it's ruddy brilliant
smile.gif
It's so much quicker using a tablet than a mouse. I assume you're looking at the black Bamboo, I went for the cheap one cause I don't use it often but the extra buttons on the Bamboo for erasing and screen control would be rather useful if using it a lot.

Just don't bother with the Bamboo Fun; it's only more expensive than the black Bamboo because you're paying extra for the bundled software, which is pointless if you've got PS already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol