Hacking a system transfer question

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im getting a new 3ds on 9.9 that im gonna downgrade. now for the meat of the topic if i do a system transfer to emunand does it effect sysnand in a way? i'm only concerned about this topic for my digital purchases. dont wanna loose my stuff if emunand fails(not that it happened yet but better safe than sorry if possible)

either this goes without asking or its a dumb question due to lacka response

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gonna ask here instead of making a new thread cause its sorta on the same level. if i use an origional nand dump to revert to before i did an arm9hax without completely formatting the system will my NNID be tied to the nand dump that doesnt exist anymore? therefore id have to call nintendo and tell them i "broke" the 3ds if i do that. sorry if the wording sucks.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I was waiting to see what other people said as I am curious myself, but I think you'll always be able to log in with an NNID that was created on your console no matter which dump it is, as long as you don't play with SecureInfo_A (which is your console's ID). This is since your console is associated with that NNID on Nintendo's servers. I know people have had trouble logging in on sysNAND and emuNAND at the same time though (you can search the forums for 'logging into NNID on emuNAND' for example) so I don't know the full story.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night