SkilledGuy8

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Predictions contradict to realities, thoughts become truths. Events flow; the metamorphosis of reality spins it cogs still. I extend courtesy to you.

Democrat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
our children will one day congregate under the stars and debate what sort of evil, translative force of nature tore apart their parent's childhoods

SkilledGuy8

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Democrat said:
our children will one day congregate under the stars and debate what sort of evil, translative force of nature tore apart their parent's childhoods

Integration necessary; consensus of majority must be followed. It is thus I proclaim that this forum is keenly attracted to activities of an anti-intellectual nature. Blending achieved, eyelids closed. Victim falls to vivid crowd.

kwartel said:
QUOTE(boktor666 @ Jan 21 2011, 04:19 PM) Um, what did he just say ?
This.. What the fuck is all this weird talk?

To harm the temple of the mind is to create hallowed halls and dead thoughts. To nurture? A crosswise result. Guide the tongue, else the serpent will defy its cohorts and regulate you. My view is so.

Democrat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why have the intellectually impaired taken the time out of their day to post in this topic? they too will fall down as victims of this massacre, don't they release the fate that's been bestowed upon them?

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

SkilledGuy8

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Democrat said:
why have the intellectually impaired taken the time out of their day to post in this topic? they too will fall down as victims of this massacre, don't they release the fate that's been bestowed upon them?

Sentient being endures collective masses - fault lies in forum. Knowledge of consequence, result of action. They are harvesting the seeds they have planted so thoughtlessly.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Jan 21 2011, 04:47 PM) The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Acrimony or civil? Indistinguishable. Appreciation offered still, in spite of unknown intention. A smile to couple.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnocto said:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

did you actually memorise that? or did you copy 'n paste?

Democrat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SkilledGuy8 said:
Democrat said:
if genocide is the answer then we must act fast.

Lucidity is the bane of all identity after all, or at least its surreptitious visage.
the time to destroy the vindictive, foul, despicable tyrants who run this forum has arrived. the cerebral wordplays and incomprehensible events will finally make sense to the ignorant bystanders

SkilledGuy8

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Democrat said:
SkilledGuy8 said:
Democrat said:
if genocide is the answer then we must act fast.

Lucidity is the bane of all identity after all, or at least its surreptitious visage.
the time to destroy the vindictive, foul, despicable tyrants who run this forum has arrived. the cerebral wordplays and incomprehensible events will finally make sense to the ignorant bystanders

Lost keys, their modus operandi. To transubstantiate the the Rosetta stone is a noble act, but to split the sea of ignorance and apathy is a step forward on the causal Parabola of divinity. To the few who love me and whom I love -- to those who feel rather than to those who think -- to the dreamers and those who put faith in dreams as in the only realities -- I offer this Book of Truths, not in its character of Truth-Teller, but for the Beauty that abounds in its Truth; constituting it true. To these I present the composition as an Art-Product alone:- let us say as a Romance; or, if I be not urging too lofty a claim, as a Poem.

What I here propound is true:- * therefore it cannot die:- or if by any means it be now trodden down so that it die, it will "rise again to the Life Everlasting." Our Pantheon has defied it's cohorts and has freed the serpent.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah... This guy is a spambot. Closed.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol