A sunny day, filled with lazyness and stress

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So gbatemp'ers, another story from my life.

This week is one of the most horrible of all. I hear you guys ask "why"? Testweeks. The freaking third this year. But hey, it's my exams, so I'm not suprised. The only thing is that it has been sunny outside the whole week, now its getting a bit less, and I'm stuck learning Biology, Chemistry, math and other damn subjects. Obviously, as I have this little thing that makes me suck at math (disorder), and I usually get 40-50 if im lucky [/rant]

In other newz:
-Casey Heynes is a freaking hero. Did you guys watch the show on the internet, with his interview? If not go look for it now, its on know your meme for one, but im sure its everywhere on youtube too.
-Attempts on hacking overworld sprites in Pokemon HG failed big time. I try to hack the main character, but I seem to screw up all the time. I ragequitted. If anyone can teach me how, or knows how to do this without messing up, plz tell me.
-I'm out of songs for guitar lessons. I need something really good to practice this week. Suggestions?

-Secret project is on the way, I have been busy for a few days to create a hack for a game. No not HG.

So.... springs coming.. time to grab Boktai from the dust and play in the sun again.

Guess that's it. Leave comments if u liekz

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Berthenk said:
You mean dyscalculia?
Also know as dyscalculie in Dutch.
Nah, something, its called this: You will never heard about it i guess. DyspraxiaI have some problems with motorics, like being not really ... souple(?). I don't have all of what is says on wiki, its a list of possible effect. I have the problem that i cant seem to correctly output the math. For motorics, i have followed courses, and i became somewhat more agile, but the math still remains, giving me hell for Maths, as well as Chemistry.

Can you see how ironic it is that people with dyslexia get passes for help, and my kind doesn't. ( i belive its the same with dyscalculia) Hypocryts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What the heck is that emote SylverReZ using?