Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Some of the bloatware installed by Lenovo is either corrupt or infected. Just uninstall anything related to them that might be some kind of PC cleaner or some other useless utility.

D

Deleted User

OP
Some of the bloatware installed by Lenovo is either corrupt or infected. Just uninstall anything related to them that might be some kind of PC cleaner or some other useless utility.

Okay so install any lenova program on my system

D

Deleted User

OP
Just utilities. Don't uninstall any drivers or driver packages.

Okay thank you for your help :yay:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just utilities. Don't uninstall any drivers or driver packages.

Okay I have found some programs made by lenovo

Lenovo Welcome

Access Help

Mobile Broadband

Rescue and Recovery

System Update

ThinkPad UltraNav Utility

ThinkVantage Access Connections

ThinkVantage Active Protection System

ThinkVantage Communications Utility

do these sound okay to uninstall thanks

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, you can safely uninstall all of those.

Okay I have uninstalled all of the but it made the problem worse I was wondering if you knew a way to reset the computer to the factory default thanks

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
If the OEM included a recovery partition (most do), you just boot from it. If not, download an ISO of Windows, use Rufus to create a bootable USB drive, boot from it, and then reinstall the OS. To boot from something other than the main hard drive, you'll need to press a function key to access the boot device screen. It's usually F11, F10, or Escape, but you can look up your computer model to find out specifically.

D

Deleted User

OP
If the OEM included a recovery partition (most do), you just boot from it. If not, download an ISO of Windows, use Rufus to create a bootable USB drive, boot from it, and then reinstall the OS. To boot from something other than the main hard drive, you'll need to press a function key to access the boot device screen. It's usually F11, F10, or Escape, but you can look up your computer model to find out specifically.

Okay I have tried doing this and I am having a problem Link:https://gbatemp.net/threads/problem-initiating-a-factory-reset-on-a-windows-7-laptop.553668/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)