Hardware A Store in US Shipped the Switch Early

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
Now this is interesting, I'm surprised that the stores actually had stock of them at this point to ship.

Got my pre order in directly from Nintendo, so I doubt I'll be this lucky.

D

Deleted User

Wonder how this particular guy got his hands on one so early... Oh well, there's only two more weeks to go now anyway. :P

The OS is very somewhat... mobile-like, in my opinion. Looks very clean indeed, and I'm also glad Nintendo threw in a darker theme for the Home Menu as well as the default light theme!

Hope this guy enjoys his Switch with no games for the moment anyway. ;)

munchy_cool

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wonder how this particular guy got his hands on one so early... Oh well, there's only two more weeks to go now anyway. :P

The OS is very somewhat... mobile-like, in my opinion. Looks very clean indeed, and I'm also glad Nintendo threw in a darker theme for the Home Menu as well as the default light theme!

A store from US shipped his early is what he said.He ain't taking it online for risk of a ban and action against the store.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

I would say he works a retail store that already gotten them. It's obvious that Amazon already got them since they mailed out that a lot of peoples preorderes are filled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs