Hacking A Special request....

ramidavis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i go about asking this.... I am a Platinum club nintendo usa member. I really want the mario hat they on offer for Platinum members, but the other Platinum reward is this:

Doc-Louis's Punch-Out!!

It's Little Mac vs. Doc Louis!! Step into Little Mac's shoes and challenge your mentor and coach, Doc Louis, to prove you have what it takes to become the World Video Boxing Association World Champion.

This unique one-on-one bout builds off of the fun and excitement found in the retail version of Punch-Out!!™ for the Wii™ console, and is designed exclusively for 2009 Club Nintendo Platinum Members (USA and Canada) as a free download. This gift will not be available anywhere else!!

ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
(Broadband internet access is required to receive this download to your Wii console.)
(You do NOT need to own the retail version of Punch-Out!! to download this reward.)

Nintendo will send you an email with a link to obtain a game code for this WiiWare game.
Note: This email will be sent to you by November 1, 2009.

Please verify that the email address we have on file for you is correct. Your game code will be sent to the email address below. If you need to update the email address, click "change account email".

A exclusive downloadable game. If you guys can show me how to make a wad of this, i can share it with you guys/the internet. Or maybe some out there is already planning on wadding this?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, you can probably wait a while and someone will make a wad for it, at which point you can just use WAD Manger.

Second, don't ask for wads.

Third, when did they send out notifications? I'm American and a Gold Member and still haven't gotten an e-mail about it. Goddamn.

ramidavis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked my club nintendo account like, 15 minutes ago. Gold reward is a calender. Platinum is either plush mario hat(cotton and polyester) or the punch out wiiware-game.
I was not asking for wads, i just wanted to know if any one else already had plans of turning this into a wad. Also, i just checked my email, and there is the email from NoA. Just came into my inbox a minute ago.

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone will inevitably upload the wad to the internet, but if you're inclined to upload it yourself, use WAD creator to extract the channel from your wii.

ramidavis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ppc_gba said:
Just out of curiosity, did you have any troubles with the wad creator?
nintendo has not released the reward download yet, and i do not even have wad creator downloaded and set up yet.

ppc_gba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok, thx for the response. I guess the world will have to wait a little longer to see what Nintendo has in store...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol