A song that gets you pumped for gaming?

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'll be honest, 18 beers in, and this came to mind, is there a song that got/gets you pumped for gaming?

For example, one of my favorite songs that makes me want to go into a game (multiplayer or not) to kick ass is this.

Not the singing or anything, but the instruments itself. For some reasons, the violins get me going. Also use spoilers if you're gonna link a video.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Feeder - sweet 16, whenever i hear that song in passing i have the uncontrollable desire to play a racing game

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Niggas in Paris is really good to pump me up and ensure a good rush of adrenaline.
Also a couple of Netsky songs, a great Belgian DJ!

Good stuff, and always gets me pumped up. Be it for gaming or going out, it does its job.

Reactions: gamefan5

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are songs I enjoy when on a rampage in a game but songs to listen to so as to get pumped for anything..... nothing and never have (though a straight run of some danger zone, ace of spades and eye of the tiger all at "well who needs to hear anything past 30" volume might see me have to beat down the excitable part of me*). This said I have not played so many games in recent times it might be useful, generally though "do or don't, it does not matter" and "1 to 1000 in seconds because why not" describe my attitude to life so being pumped is not such a problem (unless it is having my stomach pumped- that is a problem).

*to save others searching.

Reactions: Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)