A Slot-2 with an R4...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by theOtherGuy, Oct 1, 2007.

Oct 1, 2007

A Slot-2 with an R4... by theOtherGuy at 4:57 AM (740 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. theOtherGuy
    OP

Newcomer theOtherGuy Member

United States
    Okay, I've been thinking about purchasing a Slot-2 card with my R4. I don't know which one I should get. The EZV 3 in 1 Expansion is fairly cheaper than a M3 Lite Perfect...here. I can't really find a place with just a M3 Lite Perfect not in some kind of a combo package that doesn't require PayPal. However, the G6 Lite 4G looks so tempting...

So, I guess my question is, if I just want to play some GBA games along with some NDS games, would the EZV 3 in 1 Expansion be sufficient enough (not sure if the NDS-GBA linkage works with it)?

2. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    If your goal is just GBA, then definately go for the 3-in-1. Much MUCH cheaper than the M3L and G6L (I own both) and it'll do what you need it to do [​IMG]

3. theOtherGuy
    OP

Newcomer theOtherGuy Member

United States
  4. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    No prob bob! Just remember, there is so much more you can do with the 3-in-1 than just GBA games [​IMG]

BTW, in your sig, are Crono and Frog double-teaming Magus FE style?! How sad [​IMG]