• Total voters

MrDorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE NOTE: I have been informed by a user that there is NO way to brick your Wii U from gecko hacking. Be free to hack however you want!
And also, ignore the "i bricked my wii u" button on top, as i just said, there is no way to brick your wii u from this.

Hello, my name is Dorito, and I will be teaching you about PyGecko, TCPGecko, and JGecko U.
"Now, what is Gecko?" you may be asking yourself. Well, Gecko is a software used with Python, Java, Hex, and many more to create cheats and codes and gadgets on Wii U.
"But what will you need to use / make these codes?" you may ask yourself.
Well, you need 3 things.
-TCPGecko https://github.com/Chadderz121/tcp-gecko-dotnet
-Python https://www.python.org/downloads/
-JGecko U https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JGeckoU
-Some knowledge of Python
-Some TCP knowledge
-Some Java Knowledge
First, we will start off with PyGecko.
Step 1: Install Python from the link above.
Step 2: Run it
Step 3: Find a .py file from somewhere. It can be anything, from MK8 to Splatoon. (i would recommend splatoon, which is the easiest.)
Step 4: Unless you have Python and TCP knowledge to the point where you are fluent in the language, DON'T. TOUCH. ANYTHING.
DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING! I REPEAT, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.
If you touch anything, the code may not work anymore OR you may freeze your Wii U.
Step 5: Stay there and now boot up your Wii U. Go to this website (loadiine.ovh) and if you see a sign that says "TCPGecko + Kernel (5.5.0 - 5.5.1)" or something along the lines of that, click on it.
It will boot up a small video and then close your browser. This is nothing to worry about. Just reopen the browser and it should reload and the process will be correct and then... You are officially in TCPGecko / Pygecko! Congratulations!
Step 6: Run the game. It has to be the exact same game as your python file.
Ex: MaxStats.py = Splatoon
Another Ex: (unlike the other one this one doesn't exist) Itemhack.py = MK8
The one way to know is from like a GBATemp thread or something else.
Step 7: Go back to your PC and run the python file by clicking the rub tab and then "run module"
And then thats PyGecko done!
Now, moving on to JGecko.
1. Install JGecko
2. Run it and put your Ip in with some network watcher. Also, immideatly after, put in the Title ID (cant put it here) and the game name.
3. Go to the "codes" bar.
4. Input a code by going to the "input code" button down below (or open code, use code, whatever it is.)
5. Get a code and put it into the code bar.
6. Click the "Ok" button.
7. Checkmark the code and... You're done!
Oh, and you'll also have to do the pygecko / tcpgecko / jgecko loading thing. from here: loadiine.ovh
Now, the last one, TCP, is hard. I havent learned TCPGecko yet, so just follow this tutorial. (credit goes to CosmoCourtney.)
Once you have all those down, you're done! Enjoy hacking the Wii U!

Last edited by MrDorito,

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I bricked my console. How do you track/get pointers? Any pointers?

FYI I actually didn't brick my console

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
so I use pyGecko not TCPGecko or JGecko?
You can use any Gecko with anything, it's about getting the codes right

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I belive this tutorial solves your problem. Don't know about getting pointers, though.

Keep in mind that AFAIK, you cannot brick your console with Gecko, since it only affects RAM

Eva Unit-04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this is work. Do I need to dump the game to my computer? I got to get the tcp gecko and tcpgecko dotNET runnning but when I enter my wiiu ip address it couldn't find it.

Last edited by Eva Unit-04,

MrDorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this is work. Do I need to dump the game to my computer? I got to get the tcp gecko and tcpgecko dotNET runnning but when I enter my wiiu ip address it couldn't find it.
Try running the exploit first. It should work after that. What I mean by the exploit is the website, http://wj44.ml. (without the period of course.) Or maybe you are on 1.0.0 fw - 5.4.0 fw. This is strictly for 5.5.0 - 5.5.1

You can use any Gecko with anything, it's about getting the codes right

Keep in mind that AFAIK, you cannot brick your console with Gecko, since it only affects RAM
Thanks for telling me! I'll be sure to add that to the thread.

Last edited by MrDorito,

Eva Unit-04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try running the exploit first. It should work after that. What I mean by the exploit is the website, http://wj44.ml. (without the period of course.) Or maybe you are on 1.0.0 fw - 5.4.0 fw. This is strictly for 5.5.0 - 5.5.1

I'm on 5.5.1. It didn't work. When I run the wj44.ml website where do I go from there? So many options. Also do I have to get to the homebrew launcher in a certain way? I'm getting into it through http://sthetix.net/wiiu/

MrDorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to loadiine.ovh and pick "TCPGecko + Kernel (5.5.0 - 5.5.1)" It will show up a small video screen and then kick you out. Go back into the browser and it will do the same thing. Now your in the homebrew world and you can input your ip and do whatever you want in ___Gecko land!
But first, you MUST delete your cookies. Not internet history, thankfully though.
Also, FYI / update about the thead: I changed the "wj44.ml" website thing to "loadiine.ovh" because loadiine.ovh is easier.

Last edited by MrDorito,

Eva Unit-04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where in the homebrew can I enter the ip address? I'm using tcpGecko dotNet on my computer after loading up the game on the wii u. But none of my ip address work

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
where in the homebrew can I enter the ip address? I'm using tcpGecko dotNet on my computer after loading up the game on the wii u. But none of my ip address work
You're either not typing in the correct ip
Or
You didn't correctly launch TCPGecko from homebrew launcher

MrDorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but I belive the only games right now that are hackable are Spatoon and Mario Kart 8. But, you can make your own codes with TCPGecko!
EDIT: Every game is hackable.

Last edited by MrDorito,

RafaLuigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gold Peach.jpg

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I'm sorry, but I belive the only games right now that are hackable are Spatoon and Mario Kart 8. But, you can make your own codes with TCPGecko!
Any game is "hackable" I hacked mii maker to make B level words valid.
Cuss words

TCPGecko and JGecko are really similar, TCPGecko in my opinion is a lot more simpler and it has more options.

Last edited by Duckling,

Eva Unit-04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Every game is hackable.
So your telling me xenoblade chronicles doesnt have a python file?

MrDorito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DarkFlare69
I'm not sure since i've never studied TCPGecko, but i'm 100% sure it pauses the game at a freeze frame, and then when you click the button again, it unpauses.

@Eva Unit-04 I belive so. Textures I think, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: