Hacking A series of Problems

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok So I updated to 4.0 through nintendo when the ultimare 4.0 guide wasnt working for me. Im on 4.0 with HBC

1. So I tried to play No More heroes of usb and it gave me a green scree. worked perfect when I was on 3.2. So I tried the disc and after I lauch it says eject disc and swith off console. Im guessing this is because I trucha patched the ntscu game so it works on pal with blood. I guess updating through ninty got rid of the bug.

2. Tatsunoko gave green screen when I tried from usb. So when I try disc it says update. - Im on 4.0 why is it asking for update?

So how do I get the trucha bug back or shall I go back to 3.2? Whats the best method? I want to comeback to 4.0 though cos of the sd loading function.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tatsunoko wants to install an update because it has Japanese firmware on it. Accept that update and you're bricked.

There are over 9000 guides for downgrading to 3.2/reenabling the trucha bug, so try one of them out.

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Tatsunoko wants to install an update because it has Japanese firmware on it. Accept that update and you're bricked.

There are over 9000 guides for downgrading to 3.2/reenabling the trucha bug, so try one of them out.

No son, I updated when I was on 3.2E and never got a brick

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok if i downgrade to 3.2e will trucha bug comeback?
And if install bootmii before i downgrade will it remain after the downgrade?

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Think you would also have to run ios downgrader along with downgrading to 3.2 as downgrading the firmware still won't really do much with your ios's. Try reading some downgrading guides though. I think the process is a bit more complex coming from 4.0 with just hbc.

2. Nothing else you do will touch bootmii once you install it (if you have a vulnerable boot1). If you can only install it as an ios on your wii, then I'm not sure if ios downgrader would affect it or not. I don't think it SHOULD, but again not sure on that. Anyways only having the ios bootmii won't do you much good anyways in terms of brick protection so just see if you have a vulnerable boot1 and you're good to go with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts