A Review of peachds.com

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi gbatemp before I get started I just wanna say im going to try as hard as I can to not sound like an advertisement or some guy that got paid off to make a positive review.

2 months ago I tried making a purchase on nds-card.com but never got my item and my refund was held for another 15 days afterwards but in the end I did get my refund of 80 USD.

I decided to try a new site peachds since they are based in the US (California) and don't want to order from out of country like my last attempt, but all the sites on gateways reseller page did not accept paypal or mastercard.
Luckily for me peachds accepts payments for verified paypal accounts, the shipping service is usps first-class mail
but I contacted them on there site requesting to pay for 2 day priority mail and they said that was fine. from what I see they have the cheapest price for gateway cards and fastest shipping service since you can pay for what you want (they only use usps) and of course includes tracking and insurance, my total for the purchase was 67.99 with 2 day priority mail stateside!

Heres some pictures to show my new Gateway card :)

4vuyUBg.jpg

2sCcCwC.jpg

NcI63L8.jpg

rMZpNi1.jpg

WhuSPxj.jpg

azublazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Purchased from them because of your post in my thread. Quick fast payment and they shipped the item to me on a Saturday. It should be here in a couple days. Couldn't be happier with the service. I'll be posting a review when I receive mine as well.

scottsan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered from them in the past, their service is pretty fast. USPS is a little slow though, wish they had Amazon 2-day shipping =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass