A real noobish question

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Shintuhadoken, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Shintuhadoken
    OP

Shintuhadoken Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    At my PC
    Right after many many years of using my computer to emulate GBA games i have now got a fair selection of them as well but as i was playing on my DS eariler on today i was thinking i have an r4 cant i just lash on the GBA roms on to the R4 and they should work right?

Am i right in thinking that this is the right approch or do i require a card for the slot 2 to make my DS emulate the GBA correctly?

I know it is a noobish question but i never really though about it untill today.

2. Xeijin

Xeijin GBAtemp Fan

Mar 25, 2007
    London, UK
    You need a Slot-2 Solution for GBA emulation, something like the EZ-Flash V Slot-2 Expansion, and then the necessary files to make it work with your R4. You store the GBA roms on the R4's memory card.

3. Shintuhadoken
    OP

Shintuhadoken Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    At my PC
    Thank very much, i shall look into that now.

4. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
  5. ZeWarrior

ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Jul 2, 2007
    Brazil
    Urza you didn't have to post that after his question was answered. I'm surprised this guy didn't get one of those '' omfg wtf is joos problemz can't u search???newbs lawls '' >_>

6. Shintuhadoken
    OP

Shintuhadoken Member

Newcomer
    Aug 23, 2007
    At my PC

Meh, guess i got round it by calling myself a noob in the topic title [​IMG]