A real noobish question

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Shintuhadoken, Oct 10, 2007.

Oct 10, 2007

A real noobish question by Shintuhadoken at 11:42 AM (1,260 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Shintuhadoken
    OP

Newcomer Shintuhadoken Member

United Kingdom
    Right after many many years of using my computer to emulate GBA games i have now got a fair selection of them as well but as i was playing on my DS eariler on today i was thinking i have an r4 cant i just lash on the GBA roms on to the R4 and they should work right?

Am i right in thinking that this is the right approch or do i require a card for the slot 2 to make my DS emulate the GBA correctly?

I know it is a noobish question but i never really though about it untill today.

2. Xeijin

Member Xeijin GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    You need a Slot-2 Solution for GBA emulation, something like the EZ-Flash V Slot-2 Expansion, and then the necessary files to make it work with your R4. You store the GBA roms on the R4's memory card.

3. Shintuhadoken
    OP

United Kingdom
    Thank very much, i shall look into that now.

4. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  5. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Urza you didn't have to post that after his question was answered. I'm surprised this guy didn't get one of those '' omfg wtf is joos problemz can't u search???newbs lawls '' >_>

6. Shintuhadoken
    OP

United Kingdom

Meh, guess i got round it by calling myself a noob in the topic title [​IMG]