A real brain buster???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Friction Baby, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Friction Baby
    OP

Friction Baby GBAtemp Fan

Nov 9, 2006
    Canada
    I have 2 Supercard SD's (1 is Blue and the other is Purple), and two SD Memory cards (1 is a 512MB CoreMicro the other is a 1GB DYNEX), as well I have the Superkey for the DS Lite.

My puzzle is this:

If I put the CoreMicro SD memory card in the blue Supercard it will work on the NDS Lite no problems (also no problems on my GBA for Advance games).

If I put the CoreMicro SD memory card in the Purple Supercard again no problems in either handheld.

If I put the DYNEX SD memory card in the Blue Supercard again no problems either handheld.

But,

If I put the DYNEX SD memory card in the Purple Supercard I get and Write protect error and both the GBA and the NDSL tell me to turn off the handheld?????

I have tried updating the firmware the Purple Supercard came with ver.163 I even tried updating to ver.170 to no avail.

Can someone help me figure this out.

Thanx

FB

2. slvrdrgn123

slvrdrgn123 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 24, 2006
    United States
    Have you tried formatting the DYNEX card?

3. Friction Baby
    OP

Nov 9, 2006
    Canada
    Yep in fat not fat32.

4. Friction Baby
    OP

Nov 9, 2006
    Canada
    Any Takers?

5. Friction Baby
    OP

Nov 9, 2006
    Canada
    87 views and nobody knows anything hmmmmmm [​IMG]

6. Friction Baby
    OP

Nov 9, 2006
    Canada
    Ok I have the answer in case anyone else has this problem....

It turns out the DYNEX card's are not compatible with the Purple Supercard's, I have purchased a Sandisk 512 and 2 1 GB PNY's and all of them work.

Problem Solved [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice