one lazy schmo
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
A couple of months back, a friend of mine had access to my computer and typed some very vulgar and offensive things in my 'hobbies' box (on FB). And added a picture to my profile too (thankfully, it was normal). Because I never used Facebook, I forgot about it. But yesterday, I saw a friend request from my aunt (I didn't know she used FB). She couldn't have seen my profile yet, could she? I don't have any friends added yet, and she isn't a part of any network.

It's not such a big deal, but I hope it hasn't offended her. I only need a confirmation. Thanks!
wink.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well normally if you haven't set your profile to public (is that even possible?), nobody will be able to see your profile until you add them as friends.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol
sometimes when I'm on gmail, my mom goes on to email a report to a company while she's at work. If I'm on she starts a chat, and usually at the end of the chat she calls me on my phone instead of just saying bye in the chat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.