A quote by my brother.

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Sora de Eclaune, Jan 9, 2012.

Jan 9, 2012
  1. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States

1 person likes this.
  2. jarejare3

Member jarejare3 PROFILE CHANGE!

Malaysia
    u kidding me? that cheap?

3. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    Tell him yes, they sell it at walmart. Why dont you go to walmart and ask for it.

4. Sora de Eclaune
    OP

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    What I'm concerned about is that he thinks there's a flash cart for the PS2, not that it's apparently at Walmart.

I asked him about it and he said this:
    Thankfully, he told me he felt like a dumbass when I told him all the reasons how that couldn't exist.

And now, a reply to that message from one of my friends:
    This friend I speak of just last month still thought Rydian's 360 emulator on the DS video was real. They still had high hopes for PS1 emulators on the DS. They were still waiting for Lameboy to add full GBA support. And this month they've totally went beyond that and actually figured out that google is a lot more helpful than I am about 70% of the time (Hey, I don't know what your firmware is. Go look at the URL specified by... No, no, no, I don't know if Wood R4 will work on it. Why? You bought an R4i SDHC 3DS or whatever the hell the name of that thing is. Actually, no, it's not a good cart at all if you can't even figure out what the firmware is. What? Oh okay, blame me for firmwares not working. Blame me for things I can't control. BLAME ME FOR YOUR HAIR COLOR, WHY DON'T YOU? BLAME ME FOR YOUR VOICE. BLAME ME FOR BLAMING ME. ...Wait, what? No, I was being sarcastic. Yes. Yes I was. Okay, shush. I'll help you find your firmware. What's the URL on the cartridge? ....r4.cn is the official R4 site. Go try Wood R4. How? Go to GBATemp and download it. It's frickin drag and drop. Yes, that means you can drag it directly in and it will work. Yes, it'll work. Just take it out of the initial folder in the RAR file. Yes, you'll need Winrar. Okay. You're welcome. Goodbye).

....Oh god, I just realized that the last part of her reply to my brother was semi-quoted from James Cameron's Avatar! :rofl2: