Tutorial A quick and simple Guide about how to Transfer Pokemon from an Emulator to your 3DS

Was this helpful and was this a good guide :)?

• Yes!

• NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

WaluigiMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello! I have seen some guides about how to do this but i think that i found a quicker and simpler way of doing so lets get started!

What you will need:
-Your Pokemon savefile where the Pokemon are you want to transfer (you can use any Pokemon game from gen 1-5 but make sure your savefile ends with .sav)
-Your 3DS Pokemon Game savefile where you want to send the Pokemon
-A way to eject and extract 3ds savefiles (most of you know how to do this but if you dont youll need JKSM so you only need Homebrew to do this but if you have cfw this going to be faster since you can install the cia and start it in the Homemenu)
-Pkhex
So for this Guide ill be Transfering Butt from HeartGold to UltraSun (you can transfer multiple Pokemon at once)
2018-08-28 (2).png

So lets get the Transfering started!

Open Pkhex two times so you have two windows on your screen.
2018-08-28 (3).png

2. Open each savefile with one of the Pkhexes (Ill do HeartGold left and Ultra Sun right)
2018-08-28 (4).png

3. Now click and drag all the Pokemon that you want to Transfer to the 3ds game (Well for me its just Butt, but can only drag one Pokemon at a time sadly not the whole Box) btw items get removed but you can just add them aigan
2018-08-28 (5).png

Note: If your Pokemon are from Red,Blue,Yellow/Gold,Silver,Cristal/Ruby,Saphire,Emrald make sure they are in a normal Pokeball because the normal Transfer changes the Pokeball that the Pokemon was caught with to Normal (i dont know about gen 4 games someone please tell me if the transfer from gen 4 games to BW/BW2 resets the pokeballs) but you dont need to change the Pokeball if your Pokemon is from BW/BW2 You have to do this because if you battle with Pokmon caught in a pokeball they shouldnt be, there can be a slight chance to get banned or the game dosnt let you use them online

After dragging all your Pokemon to the 3DS game save and extract your edited savefile and enject it via JKSM (or whatever you use)
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds:Gongrats you did it all your Pokemon are now on your 3ds!:yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yay:
2018-08-28 (6).png

Well this was my first Guide i hope it was helpful and that you guys like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PapaSmurfDP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to get a complete n00b guide on how to do this? I’ve got Pokémon Yellow on my 3DS, bought via virtual console and I’m wanting to be able to get more Pokémon than what I caught

WaluigiMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there anyway to get a complete n00b guide on how to do this? I’ve got Pokémon Yellow on my 3DS, bought via virtual console and I’m wanting to be able to get more Pokémon than what I caught
If you want to add pokemon to your game id say just look up how to use Pkhex.
Because my guide is just for transferring pokemon from game to game not making them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...