Hacking A Question Related to that annoying 2gb sd card problem for brawl hacks

if this does/may exist would u use a sd card bigger than a 2GB and if so why and what size sd card?

• Total voters

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone umm i did not know where to put this topic so im putting it here
So first off i want to ask is it possible to make a CUSTOM WII GAME UPDATE EX:A Wii system update intalled using a loader like dop-mii/mmm the system update containing a patch to make the photo channel increase size of the maximum sd card size

Second off is it possible for like the same thing i explained but for disk updates?
EX:Brawl's code being modifed to load hacks from a bigger sd card size other than 2gb EX: 4gb
I would use Riivolution Execpt:
I backuped my brawl disk before it broke thus i cant use it even if i wanted too...
I dont like Riivolution it's too confusing...
If anyone can explain if these things can be done i would love to hear it thanks!

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
You might just need to use an IOS that has SDHC support, but then again if you're using a USB loader you're using cIOS which already has support for that. So I'm not sure what would need to be done, but for sure you'd have to modify the ISO.
So what about making a possible ios the overwrites any other ios for sd card allowing a sdhc to run wit brawl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol