Hacking A Question about injecting homebrew apps into stock apps

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method of injecting fbi into h & s app has been around for a pretty long time time now. I was wondering, can I inject fbi (or any homebrew app that has the right file type) into any stock app? Was h&s chosen for the fact that no one uses it, or is their an exploit? I would love to inject other homebrew apps into things I never use, like face raiders, nintendo zone, and ar cards. This would remove a lot of clutter from my home screen. Any help is appreciated

D

Deleted-379826

The method of injecting fbi into h & s app has been around for a pretty long time time now. I was wondering, can I inject fbi (or any homebrew app that has the right file type) into any stock app? Was h&s chosen for the fact that no one uses it, or is their an exploit? I would love to inject other homebrew apps into things I never use, like face raiders, nintendo zone, and ar cards. This would remove a lot of clutter from my home screen. Any help is appreciated
I believe so plus the exploit would of probably used for better things to if that would of been the case!

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you can, but the HS app is the most useless out of all of the apps, so it wouldn't matter if you lost its functionality.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It may be interesting for testing purposes on EMUNAND but, i'm not so sure on SYSNAND. Even if a9lh protected it would seem a little too risky without consulting with dok3 first.
There should be a way to get rid of those useless titles altogether but since they are NAND apps...

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, the apps are on the nand? I may make an emunand just for this...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but but you gotta stay safe right?

dok3's "Universal Inject Generator" search for it on the temp
the universal inject generator is for converting cias to the .app format, not injecting...

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, the apps are on the nand? I may make an emunand just for this...

the universal inject generator is for converting cias to the .app format, not injecting...
It injects the .cia into the .app, so if you could get dump the .app of Face Raiders, you could inject FBI into it.

Last edited by Skyshadow101,
Reactions: Koko-Kun

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm, not sure if deleting home screen apps are a good idea. They are installed to the nand an I would probably fuck up my system if I delete them. I Guess I can make an emunand and test

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8