A PS4 build of Horizon Forbidden West has reportedly leaked a month prior to launch

dsaadsasdas.png

The latest PlayStation exclusive, Horizon Forbidden West, is due out soon, with a planned launch of February 18, 2022. But even though that release date is over a month away, images have been cropping up online of someone playing the PlayStation 4 version of the game. A post on Reddit had a few screenshots collected in a post titled, "Horizon Forbidden West images leaked (PS4 version, jailbreak related)". Posts on Twitter claimed that the footage came from a hacked console, running a leaked version of the game, and within hours, the pictures had been removed "in response to a report from the copyright holder".

Media outlet Video Games Chronicle added to the rumors and curiosity by stating that their sources say the game has leaked, and the one shown in pictures is a near-complete build of the game, only missing what appears to be a handful of art assets. Right now, it doesn't look like the leaked game package is available to download, however that may change, given that there are some people out there playing the game already. Sony has seen this sort of situation unravel before, with The Last of Us Part II's story footage being uploaded online a month ahead of its highly anticipated release.

:arrow: Source

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had never heard of this game until now, but damn, that game looks quite good. once I get a little more money for next month, I'm going to preorder it on the ps5.

Artifesto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had never heard of this game until now, but damn, that game looks quite good. once I get a little more money for next month, I'm going to preorder it on the ps5.
You should definitely play the first one before this one. Horizon Zero Dawn. It's actually a really good story driven game and I expect Forbidden West to continue the story from Zero Dawn.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should definitely play the first one before this one. Horizon Zero Dawn. It's actually a really good story driven game and I expect Forbidden West to continue the story from Zero Dawn.
thanks. just bought it for the cheapest I could find, which was around $11, new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv