a PREVIEW SECTION for the mag

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
How about a preview section of all the games which are to be relesed later such as fftactics ???
maby even a release date date if possible.

example

Megaman Battle Network 2 Preview

Blah blah (u know talk about what the game should be like and what is expected)

Release date: TBC

screenshot #1

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah but it will help make the magazine bigger.
Think about it, there are tons of gba forums yet KiVan and co started GBAtemp which after time has turned out to be a huge success. What makes you think adding this feature won't help the magazine and the forum in any way ???

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
It sounds like a great idea but I fear that we will just be stealing off pocket.ign.com or gbacentral.net or any GBA site. It would be impossible for us to get exclusives on games.

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that game sux man no offence its the same as the first and third one
Actually, I found it's gameplay to be far superior to the first one, even if the story was a bit stretched. And we can't comment on the third until we see it in English. This is a matter of opinion, though, rather than a formal preview.

Not only are previews hard to obtain (since, say, Gamespot gets games LONG before the rest of us, and we can't), but they have to be objective. We write our reviews from the heart, so they can't be objective. Objective, neutral writing is VERY hard to do in comparison. So, I can't see us doing a preview section. Sorry.

-Tempest out.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection