A potential money when it comes to flashcarts and DSi

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by N1nt3nd0gam3r, Apr 5, 2009.

1. N1nt3nd0gam3r
    OP

Banned N1nt3nd0gam3r Banned

United States
    what about his awesome SD card slot? cant we use it the same way we did with the wii?

2. ~~Tito~~

Newcomer ~~Tito~~ Advanced Member

United States
    Basically your saying that:
    Do you think that the DSi's SD cart capability will be enabled soon like on the wii?

I am wondering that as well. If they make one I am defiantly jumping ship from the DS Lite to the DSi, since SD cards are dirt cheap, and the flash cart can have more room on the board to add improvements.

3. misanthrope

Newcomer misanthrope Advanced Member

Mexico
    Actually once the DSi flash cards progress they might be able to use that SD slot as storage anyway.

I think I am going to wait to be persuaded by DSi only games before I jump ahead though. I know it can be exiting to be an early adopter but things usually works out a lot better if you wait the initial impulses and wait until the dust settles before making a purchasing decision.

4. DSGamer64

Member DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Canada
    SD Card support by default from Nintendo will be coming shortly, even though logic would dictate that they could not half ass it and just enable it out of the gate, but then flashcard designers would have a quicker time getting to using it.