Hacking A Poll For Users Who Have Transferred From a 022-2801 Console

What was the result of your transfer of an 022-2801 banned console to an unbanned console?

• Source remains banned, destination remains unbanned.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Source becomes unbanned, destination becomes banned.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Source remains banned, destination becomes banned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Source becomes unbanned, detination remains unbanned.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cuphat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen conflicting reports. Please only vote on the poll if you have transferred a 022-2801 (NNID services console ban) system to an unbanned system. Additionally, if you could give more details about the source and destination consoles (Old/New 3DS, etc) that would be cool.

Cuphat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To add my own experience, I transferred from a banned New 3DS XL to an unbanned New 3DS XL. The formerly banned console is now unbanned, but the destination console is now banned.

Cuphat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but I also want to know if the destination system also get the 002-0102 ban.
I had it bypassed on the source console before transferring (extracting it from my movable.sed as I had transferred in the past). The destination console is still fine as far as 002-0102 goes, I was able to access the friend's list. As far as I can tell, they are completely unconnected besides the fact that Nintendo did both at once.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only done it once but the ban transferred. All of them. My original console can do everything it could before the ban including creating a new NNID, signing into eShop, buying free games, going online etc. It even gave me a new Friend Code. The target console was banned with the same error codes I was getting prior to the transfer 022-2812

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
That was the thing I wanted to know! :o

I'm getting desperate...

DSi XL had Legend of Zelda Four Swords miraculously and transferred it to my sister 2DS: CHECK
2DS got the Zelda Four Swords and Steel Diver process: CHECK
2DS between N3DS transfer has started, waited 8 hours (local mode), after finished, all of it was on my N3DS automatically: FAIL
Called Nintendo and they approved immediately my transfer: FAIL (Not at all, they knew the real date of transfer)

Finally, my main O3DS that got banned, can transfer the ban to the New 3DS??? Since I have also Four Swords

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?