A Pokemon ROM patcher

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by epicCreations.or, Aug 3, 2010.

Aug 3, 2010

A Pokemon ROM patcher by epicCreations.or at 5:08 AM (3,701 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. epicCreations.or
    OP

Member epicCreations.or GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I remember a while ago I downloaded a program that allowed you to patch areas of the GBA Pokemon games, like the battery, the berry glitch, etc. and allowed you to apply IPS patches. It also verfied the legitmacy of the ROMs as well as knew whether or not it actually needed patching. Does anyone know what this program is called? I used to have it on my old computer but it no longer works and after digging through the files and searching the internet I could not get any information.
    edit: sorry for the misleading title. I meant to have a question mark on the end.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    GBATA ( http://www.no-intro.org/tools.htm ) has much of the functionality you mentioned (berry glitch is a new term to me though) but I am afraid I never saw anything directly aimed at pokemon beyond the rom hacking/AR code generation/save editing stuff.