A Pokemon Presents broadcast is scheduled for later today, August 3rd

Want to learn more about upcoming Pokemon news? You're in luck, because Nintendo has a new Pokemon Presents that'll be airing later today. Set for broadcast at 6am PDT, it'll be 20 minutes of information about anything Pokemon related in the pipeline. It's likely we'll see reveals related to spinoffs or currently existing games, but hopefully, we'll see more about the sparsely detailed Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which are due out this November.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seems like Scarlet and Violet news is confirmed by the Japanese Twitter account, which is neat. The English account says games and apps, so Pokemon Sleep is probably gonna be mentioned too.

Really though I just want to see a Mystery Dungeon Explorers remake in the style of Rescue Team DX. I can keep hoping lol

lordofcombo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Been a fan of pokemon since 99 ,I think there should be a way to unlock all of them from the same game,I'm tired of poking Elon musk left ass cheek to unlock sudowudo or going to the moon to get mew. It's getting ridiculous at this point .

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Seems like Scarlet and Violet news is confirmed by the Japanese Twitter account, which is neat. The English account says games and apps, so Pokemon Sleep is probably gonna be mentioned too.

Really though I just want to see a Mystery Dungeon Explorers remake in the style of Rescue Team DX. I can keep hoping lol
I...no. I really do not want "a Mystery Dungeon Explorers remake in the style of Rescue Team DX", because DX changed so much from the original games for the worse - got rid of the A-button attack, which was great for finishing off weakened foes. Got rid of the numerous IQ skills each team member could get, in favour of a significantly scaled-down replacement that was nowhere near as flexible. Replaced the amazing 2D graphics with boring 3D models. They even revamped how Makuhita Dojo worked, which made it less fun, and removed the exploitable Wonder Mail system.

I still consider Blue Rescue Team to be THE definitive way to play that adventure, even though it's limited to Gen 3 Pokemon and moves and abilities. It's just not a hugely compromised experience, like DX is.

What I'd like is a faithful Explorers of Sky remake, that removes or revamps NOTHING, just adds stuff on top of the already-amazing DS game.

1B51004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't look bad. the tera mechanic looks cool.
kinda concerns me that you get the legendary THAT early in the game, but maybe its like the ride pokemon in SuMo, where you don't OWN the pokemon but you can still use it.
interested in seeing where this goes.

• Love
Reactions: Something whatever

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Finally they are shaking up things a bit.

Nice 3 story paths with gyms being one. Challenge any gym in any order is nice. Plus 2 additional story paths is really nice.

Open world gameplay is awesome. Finally.

I am interested. Hopefully this will be the best pokemon mainline we had in a while.

Reactions: Noctosphere

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I UOTE="SG854, post: 9900234, member: 414997"]
Finally they are shaking up things a bit.

Nice 3 story paths with gyms being one. Challenge any gym in any order is nice. Plus 2 additional story paths is really nice.

Open world gameplay is awesome. Finally.

I am interested. Hopefully this will be the best pokemon mainline we had in a while.
[/QUOTE]
I feel just like you about this trailer. My fear is that those 3 paths become 4, 5... in exchange of money. Live service game and all that shit.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
wow.... nintendo have done it again, taken every generation of pokemon release and updated it to do 1 or 2 new things and people still buy it?

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
FZPVT--WQAA5Sqt.jpg

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was at this point I had to make sure I wasn't watching some sort of Pokemon x Bakugon crossover

1659543397877.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night