1. chartube12

chartube12 Captain Chaz 86

United States
    don’t waste your time with him. He’s been drinking the pikachu koolaid for far too long. He’s never escaping the acolyte of Gamefreak.

Digs likes this.
  2. Digs

Digs Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    GameFreak has a real image problem, they suffer from wanting to be the trendsetter, the pretty girl, while everyone else around them does their property better than they do. Examples would be... Art and story telling, while not ground breaking, the anime is at least better than what Gamefreak has been able to do over the past decade so in a way I agree with you. As for the Dynamaxing. No matter how you look at it giant Pokemon are just stupid in concept, as well in their execution. The rest of the Pokemon world is living it's best life like normal Pokemon and Galar just has Kaiju... Weak. This is where I sit back and reflect that I'm 30 and I'm calling a kids game dumb.

I'm on the side that believes this game needs as much negative attention as possible. Gamefreak, or at least the Pokemon Company itself needs to realize that Gamefreak isn't capable of making Pokemon anymore. More so, Junichi Masuda needs to be removed from the company all together, he did a lot for us in the past, but he alone is ruining Pokemon with his Let's GO vision of the future for the brand and sales show it release after release. Biggest franchise in the history of mankind and we're given a glorified 3DS game graphically, and mechanically. It's not a bad game, I'd give it a 7 outta 10 myself, but it's far and away a good game that any Pokemon fan should be proud of.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    ThoD and chartube12 like this.
  3. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Vietnam
    lol, even their direct is incomplete. It fucking loop :rofl2:

4. chartube12

United States
    oh god no! the new legendaries are redesigns of the legendary birds and teddursa (sp) fighting form. they are not 100% new. I am not excited at this time for the expansion pass(es).

What i am excited for is the original mystery dungeon remake!

5. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

United States
    Nerd rage intensifies DLC REALLY?GAMEFREAK YOU JUST TURNED A LOYAL CUSTOMER INTO A FULL FLEDGED PIRATE

6. Anfroid

Anfroid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm glad I never bought these games. Nintendo is looking more like EA every day.

chartube12 likes this.
  7. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    Huh expansion passes? Neat I guess. No need to do a new release of the same game again in a year like they did with moon and sun.

8. chartube12

United States
    the new legendaries are just redesigns of the legendary birds and a fighter form of teddrusa (sp). Gamefreak must believe we are idiots.

Only thing i am excited for is the mystery dungeon rerelease. Even that is a lazy port. Look how blurry the game looked on my phone with a 6 inch screen. can’t imagine how bad it will be with the switch docked. Hoping for a 30 dollar price tag or GameFreak can float themselves!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

at 30 dollars each, if you bought both games and buy both passes, they are still getting an additional 60 from pass sells. Since each pass contains slightly different content, they have officially found away to still get 3rd game sells only without selling afull game. GameFreak has hit EA levels of scum.

felix.200 likes this.
  9. iluvfuzz

iluvfuzz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Somebody said that on the eshop that its 26.99 for BOTH passes. I can't go on eshop so I can't confirm it though.

The price on the stream said 29.99 so maybe they are full of it.

10. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Spain
    This direct made me realize how much I seem to don't care about pokemon at all nowadays

I used to love playing pokemon, I even maxed out the time display on Platinum and Emerald, but seemed to start being less and less interested starting with B&W2

Nothing in the direct made me hyped, not even the Mystery Dungeon Blue and Red rescue team remake, and it should've comsidering that Blue rescue team is my first (and only) pokemon Mystery Dungeon game I've played

11. JuanMena

JuanMena GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    What a way to announce DLC eh?

12. Something whatever

Something whatever Gazer of the East

United States
    It is $60 if you buy both? or is it 30 for the pass?

13. JuanMena

JuanMena GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    60 for both
    30 each one

lordelan likes this.
  14. chartube12

United States
    each game has their own version of the pass. and the disclaimer at the bottom says they are sold separately from the games and each other. if you have both games, yes you have to pay twice for the dlc.

15. Something whatever

Something whatever Gazer of the East

United States
    Pokemon has taken inspiration from Apple. Create a problem, sell a solution.

lordelan and chartube12 like this.
  16. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Looks like the hashtag worked! Glad GameFreak stopped putting out 3rd versions. $30 for both isn't that bad at all compared to $60 for the same game again but with small enhancements. Got to say I am impressed

17. Flame

Flame Me > You

I want download the DLC like no ever did.
    To download them is my real test, To buy them is my cause!

people complain no matter what. would it be better if we had long sword and hard shield instead?
    same thing as sword and shield just little bit extras stuff like previous 3rd version.

18. chartube12

United States
    they are 30 dollars for each version of the pass. so if you want both games to have the DLCs. you are still paying 60 dollars total. how hard is this for people to understand. Don’t believe me? Do a search in the eshop. they are sold separately just like the games are.

19. DuoForce

DuoForce GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well I'm a normal person so I don't buy two of the same games to begin with

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - announced, Pokémon, January