A Pokemon Creepypasta without Lavender Town?

Deleted member 386356

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I decided to open about 20+ tabs worth of Pokemon Creepypastas, and when i played them all, they all ended up having to do with Lavender Town.
I searched through the internet and not a single Pokemon Creepypasta disincluded Lavender Town, it's always the main setting.

Is there such thing as a Pokemon Creepypasta that doesn't involve Lavender Town? (Jessica and Nurse Joy won't do it, cuz they were poorly written in my opinion).

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I decided to open about 20+ tabs worth of Pokemon Creepypastas, and when i played them all, they all ended up having to do with Lavender Town.
I searched through the internet and not a single Pokemon Creepypasta disincluded Lavender Town, it's always the main setting.

Is there such thing as a Pokemon Creepypasta that doesn't involve Lavender Town? (Jessica and Nurse Joy won't do it, cuz they were poorly written in my opinion).
>Creepypasta
Oh hello 2010

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
snow in mt silver ?
but nah I hate these creepypasta .. is only
" i got the game in a supliscous way;cheap/onliune;looking strange/used cheat " and them " strange things happens" and then blood and death and corruption and more death
end :v

(It's remind me a fiunny thing happened with my smahs bros that telling it sound like these creepypasta but was just defect of my Tv XD )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?