fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Who loves Dragon Ball?

Out of the 4 games I've wanted translated, one is in progress but 3 are not.

I am 100% sure people will want some Dragon Ball action on 3DS so with that said...

Who wants a Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, Dragon Ball: Heroes and Dragon Ball: Heroes 2

>>>ENGLISH TRANSLATION<<<

Maybe if enough people support the idea a capable team will take up the project.

As guardians of GBATemp it is our duty to make this happen.
Or we will never see an English Dragon Ball game on the 3DS ever.

What are your thoughts? Do you know of a project already in progress?
Show your support below.

PhoenixWrightX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny because you dont know if it would even be possible to translate Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden, and it's also funny because the game is in english.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
i wasnt going to buy a us game when i already own the jp releases and they havent been officially announced as comming to the english market, at least the majority of the dragon ball games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why would anyone bother translating Extreme Butoden when it's getting released in NA in just a few months?
sorry about douple post but thats butoden 2 thats comming to the english market :D

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, time to burst some bubbles.

Dragon Ball Heroes is a kiddie card game, and this is the 3DS port. If you have facial hair, trust me you are not the target audience.

Extreme Butouden is actually pretty terrible. It's a very very simple fighting game that just screams 'budget game'.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
OK, time to burst some bubbles.

Dragon Ball Heroes is a kiddie card game, and this is the 3DS port. If you have facial hair, trust me you are not the target audience.

Extreme Butouden is actually pretty terrible. It's a very very simple fighting game that just screams 'budget game'.

i agree with the heroes part of your statement, but the butouden games are supposed to be like retro snes fighters for that nostalgia feel with updated characters and scenes, ive enjoyed the game alot but even though i know pretty much the stories word for word i still like to be able to read what's going on simply for immersion whilst playing

dbgtrgr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry about douple post but thats butoden 2 thats comming to the english market :D

EgITxTS.png

https://twitter.com/bandainamcous/status/613255236820414464

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free