A Nintendo Indie World showcase will be airing tomorrow

ELWoUqQWwAM__pN.jpg

It might not be a Nintendo Direct, but it'll definitely give us some news about upcoming games for the Nintendo Switch. An Indie World broadcast is slated for tomorrow, December 10th, at 7 pm CET. The livestream will last around 20 minutes, bringing information on upcoming indies that'll be releasing in the future. The previous Indie World showcase featured announcements such as Superhot and Ori and the Blind Forest coming to the Switch, as well as gameplay for many other titles.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

Hope FP2 is formally announced for Switch, maybe DLC for something else.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sure it counts as indie since I think it has an actual publisher now, but all I want is info on the switch release of La-Mulana 2.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are there seriously still people who believe all indie games are bad? What year is this?
most are cheap clones of other games, them shitty pixel crap games, rpgmaker games and my personal favorite weeb trash visual novels/sex games. you might get ONE good indie game a year IF YOUR LUCKY!

Reactions: souhukyafod

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
most are cheap clones of other games, them shitty pixel crap games, rpgmaker games and my personal favorite weeb trash visual novels/sex games. you might get ONE good indie game a year IF YOUR LUCKY!
I'd say the opposite: AAA games have such long development cycles and cost so much to make that it's very rare to see original concepts, and we get maybe 2-4 truly good AAAs per year. There's a lot less risk in trying something new with indies, and they don't take nearly as long to develop, so there are at least 6-10 truly good ones released per year.

Sturgeon's law states that 90% of everything is shit, and while I'd put that number closer to 80%, it still rings somewhat true for gaming across all platforms and development budgets. Which means with a much higher volume of indie releases comes a lot more shit, but also a lot more great stuff.

Last edited by Xzi,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
all you have to do is browse steams library with NO FILTERS active and just like at the garbage that shows up on a daily basis. and than they will port half of that SHIT to the switch!

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr