1. Xzi

Xzi All your base are belong to the proletariat

United States
    Alternatively, set the filter to only indie games with very positive reviews or better, and there will still be thousands. Pretty much everything goes through Steam before it hits PSN and the eShop, which just makes it easier to figure out what's worthwhile before a purchase.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  2. TheSpearGuy

TheSpearGuy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Remember that the last two Presentations had Microsoft Games as Highlights
    I hope for a Banjo-Kazooie game in some form

3. Jonna

Jonna Some sort of musician.

Canada
    Talking about AAA titles:

most are cheap clones of other AAA or indie titles, them shitty FPS games, quick-time-event action adventure games, and my personal favorite jockey trash sports/why-not-play-the-real-sport fake adrenaline games. you might get ONE good mainstream game a year IF YOUR LUCKY!

I can make generalized statements too, about AAA developed titles. While it has some truth to it, I can definitely say I oversimplified and stereotyped it like crazy. In my opinion, I absolutely hate sports games, but I can't just say they're shit, because there are many people that love them, and they make money, who am I to crap on some one else's parade?

Instead of being negative all the time, you should try some positivity. :D

4. banjo2

banjo2 little man

United States
    Also, this is a showcase, it's not like Nintendo OK's everything that comes through, correct?

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, showcase, tomorrow