A Nintendo Direct will air this week, solely dedicated to Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Screenshot_20220620-100211_Feedly Classic.jpg

Were you waiting for a Nintendo Direct announcement? Well, wait no longer, as there's one on the way, just perhaps not the stream you were expecting. Nintendo will be hosting a 20-minute event, dedicated entirely to Xenoblade Chronicles 3. It's set to air on June 22, at 10am ET/16:00 CEST. We can expect to see new features alongside gameplay and story elements new to this entry. Xenoblade Chronicles 3 itself will be out next month on July 29th.

:arrow: Source

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
latter half of the year for the switch is still looking baren and yet here they are doing a direct only on a game that they have already put out a lot of info on...genuinely confused

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This could very well end with another direct announcement for the following week so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet. I want to say that's happened once or twice although usually the other way around (general direct followed by specific one).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX