Country
United States
tumblr_l9qoj2jEhY1qzzud0.gif

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I am a little bit disappointed that there was no new announcement of a Wii U full price game, but I am very hyped for X (and of course Mario Kart).

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a 3DS there were some good news for you. If you have a Wii U....LOL

No shit. That was more anticlimactic than a failed orgasm. 95% 3DS and 5% Wii U, and they said they'd be focusing on both, which they didn't do. The last five minutes to showcase them is bullshit. I couldn't give a crap about the 3DS anymore.

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
So now instead of just asking 5€ for NES games they are going to release more remix titles. OK I got the idea for first one to someone buy it with nostalgia glasses but are they really going to charge another 10€ out of another one?

And Bayonetta 2 still doesn't have release date :\

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overcritical much?

Could you elaborate? I myself, am disappointed at this ND. Why? One, I don't have a 3DS, nor do I plan on getting one for a long time, if ever, and the direct was 95% focused on said console. The Wii U, which I own, had little new information and was rehashed on what we already knew, why only five minutes, why not ten or fifteen. I couldn't watch it all the way because of how much it focused on the 3DS.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Man...nintendo sure is retro-ing up the place. Even harder than they usually do, I mean.

I didn't expect much wiiu news but instead of that, we got...NES remix 2. Guys...really? I know it's easy money, but this thing isn't going to sell consoles. :(

Yeah, yeah...mario kart, Bayonetta 2 and X (if that's even the definite name) look cool...but I fear the latter two will come too late to draw in people...

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.