A Nintendo Direct Mini is happening tomorrow

nitnyt.png

Again, Nintendo taunts its fanbase by announcing a Nintendo Direct, just not one you might be expecting. A Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase is on the way, giving us a 25-minute look at upcoming third-party games for the Nintendo Switch. The Direct Mini will air tomorrow, June 28th, at 6am PT, or 2pm BST. Stay tuned to see what games will be revealed or updated upon, during our live coverage of the event.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted member 575334

Fun. It isnt a June 29 direct. But the one who predicted it was close...

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm cool with a half hour third party only Direct. I mean it's not like the first party games aren't still in the works. I only want to know more about BOTW2 at this point anyway and it's not like that's been canceled lol. I'm sure that game will get its own Direct when the time is right.

Ju7ez

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just want news about Sports story, Rabbids 2 and Silksong. Job done. Shame no new Mario and Luigi this year.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want news about Sports story, Rabbids 2 and Silksong. Job done. Shame no new Mario and Luigi this year.
I kinda think that series may be done for a long while considering the original devs of the series are no longer around. Might be a DKC3 to DKCR sized gap in the length of time before the next entry in that series, in order to make sure that they find the right dev to pick up the series and continue its legacy.

Ju7ez

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So realistically when is the next major mario game coming? Last one (Aside from the remakes) was almost 5 years ago. Also Switch 2 has to be on the horizon as I can’t imagine botw2 running reasonably unless they have worked out a way to optimise everything after so many years. Still think Wind Waker deserves to get released again on switch - timeless.

D

Deleted member 575334

They're never releasing that in the west. You'd have to be insane to think otherwise, and not just play the translation.
Say Never Never. Remember they put Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & The Blade of Light. On the Switch? Years after its original Famicom Release.

(Yes i know. There is a DS version but thats not the same)

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say Never Never. Remember they put Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & The Blade of Light. On the Switch? Years after its original Famicom Release.

(Yes i know. There is a DS version but thats not the same)
Yeah, but that's Fire Emblem. Nintendo trips all over them self trying to find ways to give us more.

Reactions: Dr_Faustus

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So realistically when is the next major mario game coming? Last one (Aside from the remakes) was almost 5 years ago. Also Switch 2 has to be on the horizon as I can’t imagine botw2 running reasonably unless they have worked out a way to optimise everything after so many years. Still think Wind Waker deserves to get released again on switch - timeless.
Bowser's Fury did a pretty solid job of holding me over, I can wait another year or so now for the reveal of the next major 3D Mario game.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please no Persona games, only WWE smackdown 2.
I want to see Nintendo fanboys Suffer!!!
No Persona news would make this Nintendo fanboy quite happy as I've never given a rat's ass about that series, so less time dedicated to that is more time possibly dedicated to games I actually do care about

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: